Bad romance

"Eku ro le ba'ami. So wa alright? Ma'ami da?" I say excitedly..
"Sweetheart, mo wa. Ma'ami wa pa" he answers.
"Mr. mereti can stay on. He has proven to be capable at his duties" I glance at Sukanmi and bite my lower lip, he was reading a newspaper and drinking juice I just made him with a plate of sausages, fries and BBQ beans in front of him. I almost drooled, he looked sexy doing everything even reading.
".............like to hear.... Hello?"
"Pardon me daddy, i was trying to hook up my blender. You said?"
"I am glad you two are getting along, it makes my job a lot easier you know. I knew you would come around. This is what I like to hear"
We are more than getting along.
"Thanks big poppa" Big poppa the term of endearment i use to soften up my grand dad.
"Ki lo fe, baby mi?" he giggles, knowing me ohh too well.
"Nothing for now oko mi, i love you big poppa"
"I love you too baby"
"Bye now. I will visit this weekend or the next. Classes are real crazy"
"ok my dear. Bye bye"
I didn't hear Sukanmi sneak up behind me. He leans into me and presses me into the counter. Whispering in my ear......
"I thought I was big poppa..and daddy.. Now you have gone and made real big poppa mad..." I feel him harden.
"Kiss him better" he whispers, dick dangling seductively...
Without hesitation, i get down on my knees and suck his dick. Licking him up, sucking the length of him and sucking on his balls. All the while, keeping eye contact watching him as he moans in ecstasy, i deep throat his cock. He comes in my mouth and I swallow his seed. I wipe my mouth and look up at him pouting.
"Is he still mad?"
"You have done well, get up"
"Yes daddy".
I couldn't even concentrate in class without thinking of sex with Sukanmi. I feel heat rise to my cheeks. Lord how was I supposed to marry Ade now? I have never had sex like this before. He was the best I ever had. I am already dreaming of making honey dipped chocolate southern babies, if i were an emoji I would have eggplants for eyes right now. Jesus. Ade is supposed to visit next week, what do I do. He will expect me to put out i am sure. I dont want to especially not with Sukanmi around, he would flip. But he wont travel if i told him to take a leave of absence...
"Ms. Abdulkabir, can you name 5 types of fabric we can use for lingerie?" Ms. Marigold, my introduction to textiles professor asks, clearly irritated at my lack of concentration.
"Lace, chiffon, leather, silk and ummmmm... Satin?" I say questioningly...
Amina and Gaddafi giggle beside me.
"Well, in some cases satin and silk could be under the same category. You barely scaled that question. Pay attention!"
The class dragged on. I tried my best to listen without thinking of my southern hunk of chocolate dripping with honey. I am infatuated with his cock.
"Why cant you pay attention woman? Amina says
"Is something going on we need to know about?" Gaddafi looks at me, waiting for an answer.
"None, i am fine. Just work load and Ade is coming next week during the mid terms".
"Oh ok, its the first time you guys are spending time together so its ok to feel anxious and a little nervous" Nneoma adds.
"Yeah". i say slowly..
Little did they know...