Poker face

"I will be back in a bit because I have a meeting later. I need to head to the strip mall now. I need to get some shopping done. Do not wake her up. She was quite tired last night". Ade laughs devilishly, i hear the door shut. I drag myself out of bed, wash my face, brush my teeth and head out.
"Good morning Sukanmi, i hope you slept ok?"
He takes off his sunglasses and I could see he was pissed. He removes his blazer, unclips his cufflinks slowly and starts to fold his sleeves all the while not taking his eyes off me. I didnt know whether to be terrified or happy. I take a step back then another.
"Sukanmi?"
He grabs me by the throat and chokes me softly...
Leaning in to whisper in my ear...
"Did he touch you?"
"No, he didnt. I mean yes he did but not how you think"
"Are you sure?" he asks, sliding his hands into my leggings.. "Why are you damp then?" he says...
He pulls my legging down a little then pushes two fingers inside me. I let out a little scream. I wiggle and try to break free but he is too strong.
"Do you not want me to finger fuck you?" he whispers in my ear, biting my earlobe and smelling my neck...
"I... I.... I do" with my answer he ups his tempo, finger fucking me fast, rubbing my clit and biting my nipples through my top. I cum on his fingers.
"There! Back to factory settings. If you let him touch you again, i wont be so nice". He grumbles.
"Yes daddy".

"Awwww I cant believe its been a week already" I say..
"Yes my dear. I have to get back to my life but that being said I wanted to run something by you"
My curiosity piqued.
"I want the wedding brought forward".
"How close are we talking?"
"2 months. The bride price has been paid so I was hoping for a January wedding. Honeymoon destination of your choice of course".
My mind was reeling. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. I couldnt see in front of me. All i saw was Sukanmi's cock and how much I believed 2 months wasnt enough for me to fuck him dry. I couldnt betray my emotions.
"Talk to my grand pa and let me know what he says. I have class I have to go".
We say our goodbyes and he heads out.
"Get your ass to the hot tub. Come naked" Sukanmi growls.
"But I....." have class! I thought as he left the room. I  hurriedly undress and go out.
He was playing gooey by Glass animals, sitting naked with something brown and strong in a glass smoking a joint. I sit a little far off, making sure i sit straight so my titties were in clear view...
"Come here" I obey, he pulls me close and i didnt have to look down to know he was already hard.
"Sukanmi?" I call his name wanting to talk about what he heard...
"Just ride me" he says, taking a long drag and exhaling slowly.
I straddle him. I take him in inch by inch while he is watching me intensely and smoking.
"Mmmmmmmmmm" I close my eyes and take him all in.
"What did you want to say?" he asks, making me open my eyes...
"Not now" I come up then down slowly on his big dick, slowly taking every inch of him and i slide back down.
"Now" he commands, sipping his poison.
I move my hips from front to back very slowly, my eyes rolling back and my head tilting backward...
"Focus" he says, slapping my breasts.
"Dont mind him...aaaaah yes....shit...the marriage wont hold...fuck yesssss" i bounce on his dick and pledge my pussy to him.
"I promisssssssse" I cum then I open my eyes and our eyes meet for the first time. He hugs my body tight and that's when we heard it. We looked at each other, someone just came into the house. For fucks sake. I heard Ade's voice, he was on the phone. I try to get up but Sukanmi glued me to his cock with all his might.
"Do. Not. Give. My. Pussy. To. Him" he says, still inside me with each word thrusting deeper inside me. I moan so loud i was sure Ade heard it.
"Fuck me Sukanmi!" He held my hips and slammed his cock all the way, then came inside me. He hid in the changing room as I grabbed a robe and towel for my hair.
"I thought you had class?" Ade's voice sounded from behind me.
"Jesus. You scared the life outta me" i faked my surprise and fear.
"Oh shit I am so sorry I thought you heard me on the phone" he says apologetically, leaning in and hugging me.
"Nope I didnt.. Well, i felt a bit cold so I came home for a hot bath and bit of duvet loving. Amina said class was dismissed so I just stayed, continued in the hot tub  and didnt go back cause it was my only class for today".
*sniff*
"Have you been smoking in here?" he says with a grin...
"Yes! You caught me"
"Nice, i like".
"What happened, why are you back?"
"I stupidly forgot my laptop".
Narrow escape.
"Ok, I have grabbed it. This is till next time, not goodbye".
He kisses me on my forehead and leaves.
I walk out behind him before the devil comes and tempts me again!
That was a close call.