the last time you had sex.

you laid in bed and stared up at the ceiling. you looked over at the clock, "3:18."

suddenly, you heard the front door unlock and jiyong walk up the stairs. his steps were uneven. ugh, he was drunk again. for the third time this week.

you closed your eyes and pretended to sleep to avoid another argument with him.

"jagi." he said as he plopped himself on the bed. you didn't respond.

"jagiya." he shook you and you opened your eyes, greeted with the sight of a drunk jiyong. as expected.

"i miss your body." he whispered and started stroking your thigh.

"ji..." you got cut off when his hand moved higher.

you miss this. you miss him. you miss the way he would make you feel. you miss your relationship.

"i miss the way your tight little pussy clenched around my dick." he whispered into your ear and you got goosebumps.

no, y/n. he's drunk. you can't.

he rubbed your core and you gasped.
"i know you miss my dick inside of you too."
he growled into your ear, swiftly moving lower and sucking on your sweet spot.

you couldn't help it. he usually never dirty talked. you never saw him like this.

he slipped his fingers past your underwear and stroked your clit lightly. you bit your lip, trying not to moan. he inserted his digits into you and you gasped, "jiyong."

he mercilessly pumped them in and out of you, enjoying the sound of your moans. "that's right. moan my name."
he commanded and you obeyed.
he went faster, curling his fingers to hit your g-spot perfectly. your vision went white as you came.

he pulled his fingers out and licked them. he took his pants off and pulled down your underwear.

"ji..."

he entered you with no warning and started thrusting as fast as he could, not even letting you adjust.

it was scary. he was never rough with you. never. he would always make sure you were feeling comfortable and he was always gentle and slow.

but this... drunk jiyong, he was different.

"that's right. uou like that, you little slut?"
you frowned at the name. but then again, he wasn't in his right mind...

"shit, you're so tight." he growled into your ear and started sucking on your collarbone, leaving a huge hickey.

you moaned loudly as you reached your second high. you clenched around him.

"fuck, i'm gonna cum." he groaned. soon after, you felt him twitch and release inside of you. he pulled out and threw himself back on the bed.

"ah... i feel a lot better now." he said and you stared at him.

"jiyong." you said and he turned around to look at you.

"what?" he smiled and your eyes teared up. it was nice, seeing him smile again. he never did it around you anymore.

"nothing, good night..." you said before turning your back to him. a tear fell down your cheek.

"night."