the last time you said "i love you."

you sat on bench in the park, where you and jiyong went out on your first date. it made you feel numb. you sighed and looked down at your hands.

jiyong cleared his throat.

"we need to talk."

you raised your head up immediately. oh no. it's happening. no... not now. please.

you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"we should... um... we should break up."

your heart sank. you saw it coming, but it still hurt like a motherfucker. you just sat there with your mouth wide open.

"we both knew this was going to happen, anyway..."

you didn't know what to say. you just wanted him to stay. you had no one else besides him.

"but... i love you!" you took his hand and he moved it away.

"i'm sorry... but this is better for the both of us."

the tears just started flowing. you gulped and stared at him. he really wants to break up. you lost him. you couldn't keep him. he doesn't love you anymore...

he stared at the tears that were flowing down your cheeks.

"b-but... you said... you said you loved me."

he sighed, knowing that if he said something it would only make you cry more.

"you said... you wanted to spend forever with me."

he looked you in the eyes,
"i'm so sorry, but... it's over."

he got up and left.

he... he just left you there. you clutched your chest as you started feeling dizzy. nothing made sense anymore. your vision went black, and an image of the two of you together appeared in front of your eyes. you couldn't do anything now. he's gone, forever...

it's over.