Introduction

Hello, beautiful people! If you're reading this, then you are 96.5481% most likely a Fairy Tail fan. :P However, if you are within that 3.4519% of readers that don't watch it, then this book is going to tell you all the reasons why you should. (And thanks for reading despite not watching the show???)

As we all know, Fairy Tail is ending in pretty much four weeks. In other words, my life is ending in four weeks.

What confuses me, however, is that Hiro Mashima said he'd continue Fairy Tail for a long time. For it to end so suddenly was rather shocking, so there is a chance he is planning something for the series... Oh, how I wish that were true.

Well, that's beside the point. The purpose of my book is to share everything Fairy Tail means to me. How it affects me daily, how I got into it, my first impressions of it, and basically, just how it consumed my entire existence and turned me into a mindless, insane NaLu shipper with no life. :)

Feel free to relate with my thoughts, 'cause I WILL be going into rants and long, pointless discussions. You have been warned.

Thank you for reading and hopefully you'll stick around! Stay tuned for the first chapter!

P.S. My other book, Ice-Cold...I haven't forgotten it and am currently working on the 28th chapter, so don't worry if you've been keeping up with that one. ;) GRUVIAAA!!! <3 <3 <3