Invasion

Princess Leia's ship was invaded by Darth Vader and his army of the Leia guards tried to help.They started shooting with the blasters on both sides. They suddenly stop the shots and only see Vader and everyone knew who he was, the emperor, what he wanted to bring peace to the galaxy but did the opposite and is the bad of the story. Then everyone run because they know he will destroy them. Leia knew she'd be in danger, but she wasn't even worried about her, I was more concerned about the Death Star plans that the rebel spies stole, so she decided to put the plans in a R2 in partircular unit in R2-D2, so she recorded a message and put the plans in the R2 system.

Leia told R2 to escape then R2 escaped with his companion 3PO who did not want to go but changed his mind when the Stormtroopers were headed your way and entered a capsule and ended up on Tatooine.

On Tatooine, R2 and 3PO discuss where they would go because they were in the middle of the desert with nothing, so each one went sideways.

R2 and Threepio were caught by Jawas that sold robots that they found.

Jawas stopped in front of Luke's uncle Farm.

And Luke and Luke's uncle went to the Jawas.

Uncle Owen - OK let's see...

Aunt Beru - Luke, Luke...... tell your uncle to get a translator who can talk Bouchi.

Luke - As if I didn't have to say it but I remember it.

Uncle Owen speaks to Jawas while looking at robots.

Uncle Owen - this one doesn't....

Jawas----------------------------------------(I can't write their language).

Uncle Owen, not that one either.

Jawas- ---------------------------------

Uncle Owen - You're a portocolo robot?

3PO - It's my main function.

Uncle Owen - because I don't need a protocol droid.

3PO - Of course it does not need primarily in an environment like this, I have been programmed....

Uncle Owen - What I need and a droid who understands the binary language of moisture evaporators.

3PO - Sir My first work was to program Binaries loaders very equal to their evaporators in this respect.

Uncle Owen - can you speak bocce?

3PO - Of course I know it's my second language...

Uncle Owen - OK shut up. I'll take these two. Lukee... Take these two to the garage and clean them before dinner.

Choosing R2 and 3PO.

Luke - but I was going to Tosche station to get some power converters.

Uncle Owen, you can spend time with your friends when you're done, now go.

Luke - All right, come and you also blue, come!!!

I hope you enjoyed :-D