How is Obi-Wan?

Luke takes R2 and C3PO to the garage, to clean them.

Luke starts to clean them and also to talk to them.

C3PO - Thank the maker this bath oil is felling soo good.

Luke plays with a miniature Empire ship.

Luke - It's not fair the biggs are right I will never get out of here.

C3PO - Can I do anything to help, sir?

Luke - No, and dont call me, sir, call me luke.

C3PO - I understand Sir luke.

Luke - kkk, just luke.

C3PO - My name is C3PO, and this is my friend R2-D2.

Luke - Hi (talking to R2 and cleaning him), it looks like you guys had a lot of action.

C3PO - It is normal with the conditions that we have because the rebillion.

Luke - Do you know about the rebellion against the empire ?!

C3PO - Yes its because the rebellion that we are here.

Luke - Have you had many battles?

C3PO - Some but also nothing to say, I am no more than an interpreter and I am not good at telling stories, but in any case not at all interesting.

Luke - My little friend you got something stuck here (talking to R2), but you guys were on an interstellar cruise?

It was interrupted by a hologram that R2 accidentally switched on.

It was the princess Leia to ask Obi-Wan Kenobi for help.

Luke was amazed because that Leia beautiful and wondered if it was the old Ben Kenobi.

Then Luke went to dinner, and he talked about it with his uncles and they were supressed about the name, because they already knew him but told Luke that he had died at the same time that his father died.

When luke returns to the garage C3PO was hiding but luke saw him and asked wave was R2 and he said R2 did not shut up that his owner was Obi Wan and that he had gone to him.

Luke runs outside and does not see R2 and goes back inside and decides to go looking for him tomorrow.

In the morning Luke goes to Ben and there he found the R2 path and took it and they went to Ben.

Luke - Ben, Ben Kenobi .....

Ben / Obi Wan- My boy, what are you doing here?

Luke - I came to talk to you.

Ben / Obi Wan - Okay, let's go inside so we will not get caught up in the sand people.

I hope you enjoyed!:-)