The only virign left

The next time I saw him it was in 3rd period. Gym. Great! I looked at him sitting alone on the bleachers as I walked to the girls locker room. I could have sworn he winked at me. I looked around the locker room. Empty except for a handful of girls. Early as usual.i walked to my locker which is at least 40 years old. And has a bunch of graffiti in it which is one of the reasons I like it. One note says :'I love purple, black, orange, red, yellow, green, and blue' then one saying ' you forgot pink dumb butt. How could you?' with an arrow pointing at the other note. Then there is my favorite says 'die gum!' with an arrow pointing to the remains of some gum that used to be stuck to the locker. I started to undress. My friend Hannah opened the locker next to me.

"Ewwwwwww! these lockers are so gross!"

"Tell me about it." I said finishing gating dressed in to my P.E. Uniform, it's a gray shirt and black shorts. I closed my locker and leaned on the closed door waiting for Hannah to finish so we could go out together. I sighed.

"Ohhhh!" Said Hannah. "I've seen that look before. You're crush'n on someone!"

"Nope. "I exclaimed. Refusing to admit it even to myself.

"Is it that hot new guy?" she asked. "I heard he moved here form England!"

"No way really?" I said. "I love British accents!"

"Me too!" we both laughed.

"I dare you to talk with one for the rest of class!" I said.

"I will if you will"

"Really?" I asked.

"Really!" she answered.

"Deal!" I said and we shook hands.

"But absolutely no getting out of it, even if the school burns down we will talk like this until the end of 3rd period, 11:30."

"Okay! deal." I said again.

________________________________________

A/N

IF TOU LIKE IT PLEASE TELL ME! GIVE ME SOME POINTERS. IS IT TO FAST PASED? NIT ENOUGH DETAILS TELL ME. THANKS CUPCAKES!!!!!!!