Chapter 5

I JUST RELISED SOMETHING! I HAVENT GIVEN THIS GIRL A NAME! SORRY. I CAN THINK OF ONE. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

J's POV

I groaned. When I got in to my car. I just asked out my crush and almost told her my secret! but in the end I covered it up. God I have such a big mouth but something's different about her I feel like I can trust her. I don't know maybe it was my imagination. I started The car and drove home. I saw a car in the driveway that wasn't mine or my parents. I was instantly suspicious. I quietly pulled in and turned off the car. I grabbed the first thing I saw that could be used as a weapon. A baseball bat. 'Why the hell do I have a baseball bat in my car?' I wondered. But I had a bigger problem right now. I quietly opened the door. Then everything was black.

.......

The first thing I was aware of was that I was tied to a chair and the second was that there distant girl screaming. I opened my eyes. I was in a dimly lit room that look super shabby.i put my head down.'i can BELIVE they found me, and so quickly! I thought I covered my tracks better than last time. Changing my name and moving to a different country deleting all my social media all the pictures of me.' the door slowly creaked open the hinges screaming in protest. And in walked a dark figure. I knew immediately who it was. Reece Parker.

SHORT I KNOW SORRY HOPE U GUYS ARE LIKING IT NOW!!!!!

Thanks love abby