Bad Moon Rising

Prologue:

A newborn baby's cry flows from the little princess's moth, and a tired groan comes from the exhausted father of the little girl as he heaves himself out of the king sized bed, certainly fit for the young King. The dark haired King picks up the crying princess in his arms carefully, cooing sweet nothings in her ear. He strokes her soft white curly hair away from her face and gently wipes away her tears. He pends down leaving a small kiss on her tiny nose. He holds his first born child until she falls back into a light slumber for a short while. Sleep doesn't come easily to the King, not after his daughter was born two weeks ago. His Queen had fallen ill during her last trimester of her pregnancy and is still bed ridden. He and the child's nurse take care of both the women in his life. It definitely keeps the King awake at night causing bags of exhaustion to form beneath his purple colored eyes and wrinkles to form on his forehead. he sits back down on his soft bed, relaxing only for a moment before his second in command bursts into his large room in a panic.

"My King, the Catchers. they are attacking the Northern side of the city."

The King's heart paused for a moment at the other man's words before he snapped into action.

"Get my Queen and my princess to safety, Call for the Warrior Wings to be sent to the battle grounds, and get the citizens to the safe buildings." He orders quickly.

He takes one last look at his princess, knowing deep down inside him that one day she would be a strong, wise, and great Queen.

(A/N: So I came up with this story while I was making a photo shop picture, and as I was banging my head in frustration I came up with a brilliant idea of making this story. So sorry if it sucks... it was kind of just an idea i came up with.)

By the way I'll probably update this really slowly, so I'm apologizing in advance.