Chapter 12

After many levels of Super Mario, Yoongi began to get bored. He started squirming around and stopped paying attention to the game. Namjoon noticed this and turned the game off and putting the controllers up by the tv.

Yoongi started whimpering and making grabby hands towards the younger, who was still by the tv. "Dada I wanna snuggle!" Namjoon turned around and smiled at the adorable boy in front of him. He walked over and sat down on the couch. As soon as he sat down, Yoongi crawled over and laid his head on his caregiver's lap.

Namjoon started stroking the older's hair. Yoongi's eyes began to droop and he let out a small yawn. Eventually he curled into Namjoon and fell asleep.

~~~

When Yoongi woke up, he felt much littler than before. When Namjoon noticed he was awake, he smiled down at him. "How did you sleep buggy?" Yoongi reached up and grabbed Namjoon's nose, giggling slightly. Namjoon immediately noticed the change in behavior. He picked the little up and carried him into the kitchen where he made him a bottle and carried it into Yoongi's room.

He picked out a pastel purple onesie for the boy and sat everything down on the bed. He walked across the room and grabbed a pull-up for the boy. He walked over to Yoongi and got him completely undressed. He tugged the pull-up onto the little and sat him up. Then he pulled the onesie over his head and snapped it together.

When the little was dressed, Namjoon sat down on the bed and placed the bottle against Yoongi's mouth. The older of the two began suckling on the bottle. Eventually he had nursed all of the milk from the bottle.

Namjoon grabbed a paci off of Yoongi's bedside table and put it in his mouth in place of the bottle. The little immediately started sucking on it and smiling. His eyes drooped slightly and he yawned softly. Namjoon pulled him closer to his chest and the pair sat in the chair cuddling.