Chapter 2

*Carrie's POV*

"Hey there "Mr. Popularity."" I said emphisizing the nick-name.

We both walked our separate ways. I couldn't get my mind off of Aaron. I started writing love quotes on my journal I brought around school. The bell finally went off, that ment I got to see and actually have a conversation with Aaron next hour. I turned the corner and saw Aaron walking down the hall with Kelsea. You see Kelsea and I used to be the bestest of friends, that is until middle school came around and all of the popularity stared. She ditched me, and I got to admit...I'm a loser. Kelsea said by to Aaron and kissed him on the cheek, that's when my jelousy/anger made its way up. I walked strait inbetween them shoving them away from eachother and made my way to the bathroom.

*Aaron's POV*

As I walked out of my second hour, thank gosh...This random chick came up to me and started holding my hand trying to "flirt". I saw Carrie and boy was I happy, I was about to yank my hand away from her then she kissed my cheek. I'm pretty sure she made it obvious so that Carrie could see it. I knew Carrie liked me, it's like a radar kind of. Like Kelsea; she'll just use me for popularity and for the feelings she has over some of these girls. Now Carrie; she actually will love me and not use me for how I am.

Carrie walked straight inbetween us crying, I could see she was very shocked. I turned around and started running after her. She opened the girls bathroom door and locked herself in a stall. I wouldn't blame her. I would be pretty upset of I saw another guy kiss her on the cheek too.

*Carrie's POV*

I balled my eyes out until I heard someone open the door to my stall and grabbed me. I looked around to see it was Aaron. He looked like he was in pain, too.

"Why don't you go make out with your girlfriend Kelsea?" I fired at him.

"She's not my girlfriend, I don't even know the girl." he said putting me down.

"I'm sorry, I just get really jealous." I confessed.

But without answering he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Does that make you feel better?" He asked.

I bet you I was as red as a tomato. Then finally I nodded.

We made it through the day finally the last bell went off. We got on the bus and I grabbed his phone from his hands.

"Wait, what?" He said confused.

"I'm putting my phone number in here, calm down sassy pants." I hissed.

(Sorry it's short! Little chapter, but I'm going to bed. Love you all! I'll try to update tomorrow! 😘)