Chapter 3: Alpha

I bang my head against the wall, what i'm seeing right now, it's making me horny, now please don't judge me, you have haf a weird  event sometime in your life thoguh it may not be as powerfull as mine, i had sex with my sister completey of choice, she said yes and i was okay with it, that aside, what i am seeing is my sister being raped by grown men., maybe around 20, not going in to detail this is horrible i'd rather her be dead than this, she is hot i have to admit, it's truer than fruth so seeing her figure being used in such manner is indeed amusing but isn't in the slightest bit right.

The men just leave her there on the floor no clothes, i bang my head against the cell trying to make the loudest noise possible, it worked because i hear the officer run down the hall, the officer bend down and picks up my sister reading her name tag "Visitor ID number 3212334, Name:  Heathen Price", i struggle out of my jacket after he barely had her down the hallway, i ram the bars "NO, HEATHEN!", i ram so hard against the bars they finally fall but my face as of now has a  gapping scar leading to my mouth, i fumble out  of the cell leaving a trail of fresh blood it smells great.

I feel the cold wall and write in the blood i got from my face "Neil price was here and left", i crawl on my knees to a window i pant for a few minutes and direct my elbow to a window and i begin to ram it as hard as i can muster, i feel the glass and clod winter wind penatrate my maybe i'll die, hopefully, i'd rathe rbe dead.