Chapter 10

Archie's POV
----------------
Veronica is hysterically crying while on the phone talking to 911. Betty is just barely holding on to life in my arms and Jughead is slowly dying on the floor. It feels like hours flew by until the 2 ambulances come. Ronnie and I get split up and I'm pushed into one ambulance with Jughead and Ronnie in one with Betty. The emt's are working fast and quickly thriving under the pressure. Plugging him into machines and giving him Iv's. I swear his heart stopped 3 times I just hope he makes it. Betty needs him and he needs her I don't even know how she is right now but I'm praying she's going to be ok.

Veronica POV
-----------------
I'm separated from Archie and am slowly recovering from my panic attack. The only thing keeping me some what sane is Betty. Although she's not conscious she's not dead and the emt's have stabilized her and she's been cleared to make a full recovery. I'm concerned about Jughead though he didn't seem to well when the ambulance got him. I just hope he's ok for Betty's sake.
Time skip to the hospital
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Betty's POV
--------------
I wake up to the steady beeping noise of a machine and the sterile white walls of a hospital room. My eyes wonder around the room to see Archie and Veronica fast asleep in each other's arms. Awww they really do make a great couple. I truly missed all of them. But one person is missing from this equation Juggie. He was no where in sight. All I remember is him telling me that he couldn't lose me then me blacking out. I must of been thinking out loud because I stirred up Archie. He looks up and sees me wide awake. "Oh hey Betts." He greets me then lies down and after a second sprawls back up. "Betty?" He asked. "Yes Arch?" He gives me a huge smile and goes to wake Veronica  up which causes her to scream and smack him in the face. Which makes me laugh so hard I cry. Which causes her eyes to dart up in my direction and then she begins to bawl her eyes out and ran up and gave me a bone crushing hug. "I've missed you so much B." She tells me and I cry as well. "I've missed you too V." Which causes Archie to whine. "What about me?" I laugh. "I've missed you too Arch bring it in." And he does great fully and we just stay there in each other's company until I remember. "Where's Juggie?" I ask them as we all pull away and they freeze. "Ummm Betty Jughead's not doing so good at the moment." I being to cry and Archie comes and rubs my back and Veronica holds my hands. "Jughead's in a coma." And with that I rip my Iv's out and run as fast as my legs could take me letting my heart lead me to him.