Six

That morning was strange, but not in a bad way. They both just shared friendly smiles at each other, they both knew what each other did. They had secrets together and they weren't even together. Harry couldn't even hide his smug face, and Louis would just look him up and down and drink his tea. So much flirtation with no words and it was as if they did have sex the night before. In Harry's mind, he didn't know that Louis knew about what he's been doing and that he knew Louis secret. It was just a pool of drama waiting to happen. It was wrong in every way, they were both betraying someone, but Louis couldn't resist Harry and perfect everything. He looks like a man he would have dreamed of sleeping with when he was 14. Older, wiser, taken, and smoking hot. Just how he likes them. If only Casey knew what she did inviting Louis to live with her man.

"So what are you up to today?" Louis asks Harry as he looked through school papers. Louis sat on the couch next to him, wearing sweatpants and a shirt for once in his life.

"Nothing really, I was probably going to grade these pap-"

"Booorrriinnggg." Louis dragged out. "Is this how you always spend your weekends?" Louis asks.

"I mean.. yeah." Harry answers.

"Oh god, Mr. Styles. You really need a life." Louis chuckles, and Harry joined.

"Indeed, but this is my life. I'm just a boring teacher."

"You don't have to be, you choose to be boring."

"Thank you." Harry said sarcastically.

"Sorry, but remember when we went to the club? That was you having fun and that's who you need to be more often."

"I'm no longer your age Louis. I have responsibilities and things to do I can't just party." Harry sighs.

"The hell you can't. I'm so glad I'm here, because from now on we are going out on the weekends."

"No.. I don't think that's a good idea." Harry answers uncomfortably.

"Are you still worried about the kiss?" Louis asked annoyed. "Oh my god, Harry no one fucking knows."

"Relax, I just don't want us to have another slip up."

"I just don't understand how Casey is out there fucking your friend but you don't even want to kiss me. That's just ridiculous honestly." Louis sasses, getting Harry tense hearing it thrown in his face, once again, that his wife is cheating.

"Must you bring it up every five seconds?!" Harry yells, throws the pen on the coffee table and barges out the room. He went up the stairs and Louis heard his door slam, Louis immediately felt bad. He sighs and goes after him, once he reaches his door, he lightly knocks.

"Harry?" Louis calls out, just getting silence in response. Louis knocks again. "Harry? C'mon I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." Still silence. "I just,  sometimes things just slip out. I'm sorry." When he still didn't hear him respond he twists the doorknob to see if it was open and it was. Louis opens the door and steps inside, he sees Harry laying on his back on his bed, just staring at the white ceiling.

"Go away." Harry said in his deep voice.

"No." Louis answer softly and goes by his bed, he sits on the side of his bed and looks at his face, seeing that he was crying. "I'm sorry, I'm such a jerk."

"Yeah, a little." Harry agrees.

"You're hurting, and I should have taken that into consideration."