Twenty-four

Louis hands begin to shake, looking at the positive test. He places it down as his heart begins to race. He would have never in a million years thought he could get pregnant. And as if things weren't complicated enough with him and Harry, it's about to get ten times worse.

"Shit.." Louis breathes out, feeling years come to his eyes. He's not ready for a kid, he's only 20, he doesn't have his shit together. He hasn't even gotten accepted into college yet, how the hell was he supposed to care for a child.

Harry doesn't even seem like he wants to be with Louis forever. He sits on the toilet lid and cries into his hands, he was such an idiot. He was so caught up in love that he got himself pregnant.

After a half hour of crying, Louis heard shuffling downstairs, meaning Harry must be home. Louis quickly got up and took the test and shoved it on his hoodie pocket. He wipes his face and fixes his hair quickly.

He can't tell harry, not yet. It would be too much for him and Louis doesn't want to prepare himself for rejection right now. Louis leaves the bathroom and runs downstairs.

"Louis!" Harry calls.

"Yeah." Louis says as he enters the kitchen, where he sees grocery bags. Harry looks at Louis and Harry looked very stressed. His eyes were red, like he's been crying. And Harry can say the same about Louis.

"Hey," Harry greets, nicely.

"Hey." Louis responds.

"Okay, so I got dinner stuff. So I'm gonna start cooking." Harry says, taking stuff out the plastic bags, forcing a smile to Louis.

Louis wasn't dumb, he knew something was wrong with Harry. But if Louis knew something was wrong with Harry. Then Harry might know something is wrong with him. But neither mention it.

Harry turns away and sighs in frustration as he gets the pots ready. He was losing his mind, he cannot have a baby with Casey. The last time Harry and her had sex was months ago and she's just coming to him with this now? It just seemed off.

Louis could see the annoyance in Harry and couldn't not ask.

"Everything Okay?" Louis asks, sitting around the island.

"Uh, Yeah. Everything's good." Harry lies to Louis face with a smile.

**

Now that Louis knew he was pregnant, he needed to confide in Niall as usual. He had Niall pick him up the next day, Harry didn't seem like he really wanted Louis around anyway. He seemed distant, won't touch him, won't kiss him, won't even speak to him much since last night.

Louis didn't understand why, it's not like he did anything but whenever he asks if harrys Okay, he would just say 'fine'. So Louis just decided to leave for a while.

Once they reached Niall's room, Niall was waiting for Louis to say it because he knew Louis was pregnant.

"What's up?" Niall asks as Louis sits on his bed.

Louis immediately starts getting teary eyes. "You were right.. I'm pregnant." Louis admits and Niall was happy to hear that.

"Ha! Told you so!" Niall brags. "Congrats buddy."

"No, not Congrats! This is bad!" Louis says standing up so he can pace back and forth.

"Why? You and Harry love each other, right?"

"I love him, I don't even know if he feels the same anymore." Louis answers sadly.

"Why do you say that?"