Alexis

Sam woke up to smell of delicious cookies. She walked into the kitchen to see a girl sitting on the counter. The girl had her back facing towards Sam. She approached the girl carefully.
"Oh good morning Sam!" Greeted Sally.

"Good Morning Sally." 
That's when the girl turned to face Sam. And Sally bent to remove the cookies from the oven.

"Hello!" She said in a meekly voice.

"Mommy Mommy it's raining!!" She continued.

"Yes honey." She replied as she heard the rain pitter patter.

"Had a good sleep?" Asked Sally.

"Sally how about I go to the roof for a while. I'll be back soon."

"But it's raining honey."

"I'll be fine." Replied Sam choking. Sam had dashed out of the house.

"Cookies!!" Shouted Percy from the cushion. He ran to gobble the cookies.

"Blue cookies!" Exclaimed the girl.

"Yes Alexis. How are you my little trouble maker " mocked Percy as he tickled her sides. She giggled. Percy lifted her up and twirled her around. Putting her down back on the counter. He stuffed his favourite cookies.

"Whehux jd nosks? Muum?" He asked with stuffed cookies. She gave him the look. He quickly swallowed his mouthfull.

"Where is Sam? Mom?" He asked again.

"She went up to the roof."

"But it's raining?" He asked looking outside.

"Yes, she said she'd be fine. You go get her. I think she is upset. I didnt want to stop her."

"Mom where's the umbrella?" He questioned.

"What did Percy Jackson son of the Posiedon the water lord ask for? She mocked him.

"Ohh!! Thanks mom."

"Bring her down fast I don't want her to catch cold." Reminded Sally. 

Percy ran to the roof. To find Sam standing on the edge of the roof. Looking at around. She had her back faced to Percy. He walked by her side and shared her view of the city. Looking straight ahead. Catching a few glances every now and then. She was soaking wet. Finding noghing else to say he took a deep breathe and emptied his mind to her.

"Sam, I thought about what you said?" Said Percy developing a water resistant sheet around her as well.

"You are right, Sam. I will change but it will take time. I have to live with out her. I know you said that she is my heart but I am used to her, her craze for Architecture, her 'know it all attitude' , she was there to handle me all the time, her motherly care, her constant bickering about the curves and arches as we walked around the museum.
The truth is I miss her alot. But I will try to live like you said me to." Confided Percy.

"Okay." She replied it was no louder than a whisper.

"Just Okay?! I spent all night thinking about it and forming what I was going to say to you and you just reply with a Okay."

"Great decision Percy!! Now happy." She shouted at him.

"What's wrong Sam?" He asked her as he slowly tried to turn her to face him. But she resisted.

"Its okay!" Replied Percy. Then he made her turn to face him. Drying her up in the process.

Now up close he could see her red puffy eyes. She was crying.