Real-Unreal

NIGHT TIME.

Percy stepped out of his bathroom to see Annabeth sleeping peacefully.

How could someone like her, who was one of the most powerful and dangerous demigod seem so peaceful and serene while they slept?

He went up to her placed a kiss on her forehead, Annabeth smiled at this gesture probably having a sweet dream. He went to his side of the bed and climbed on.

That night Percy dreamt about Annabeth, her laugh, her smile. Those grey stormy orbs that shined and shimmered, their underwater kiss and many more sweet memories they shared.

"Good Morning." muttered Annabeth sleepishly to the figure that was sleeping next to her. He nuzzled at her neck and then kissed her cherry lips. She smiled and returned the favour.

"Annabeth, do you love me?" asked Percy

"What kind of a question is that? You really have started to ask me this question like a lot. Don't you know me?" replied Annabeth getting up from the bed.

"I'd like to hear this from you one more time."

"I love you. My Seaweed brain." saying this she pecked his lips. Percy smiled.

"I love you too Annabeth." replied Percy.

"Please don't leave me Annabeth." called out Percy when she was standing right at the door.

"I wish that too. But I have to, Chiron will be waiting. We have to get ready Seaweed brain. Bye love." said Annabeth as she closed the door behind her.

'Please don't you ever leave me, Anne it's all the same but it has changed.'

Percy and Annabeth along with a few others demigod heroes were now teaching different skills to their new camp-mates.

Percy stood there transfixed by watching Annabeth, admiring her.

"Percy you are doing it again!!!" teased the young recruits.

Annabeth blushed at this and then passed Percy a stern look. He shook his head as if breaking out of a trance.

This happened every single day. Percy would watch Annabeth while she was teaching while she was training. He saw the way she moved at while training younger demigods. He gaped at the way she moved her dagger, her blush when they were being teased, her contagious smile and the stern expression she passed him whenever they he was caught.

At the camp they were like any normal couple, normal teenage demigods. They were the Star crossed lovers, everyone their love was visible even to the blind.

The way they looked at each other was the best holding hands, silly His over protectiveness and her jealousy showed it all.

During lunch they sat together. Every demigod at Camp half-blood knew that they were inseparable.

That day during lunch Chiron had called Annabeth so Percy sat on his table alone. He laid his head down on the table.

Annabeth shook him awake

"Seaweed brain!" Percy stirred and opened his eyes to her. He saw her she was standing there smiling at him wearing a white gown touching the ground. Her Blonde locks were cascaded down her shoulders in perfect curls. She even had a halo over her head. She looked just like an angel.

"Wise girl you look like an Angel. My angel."

Annabeth blushed red and that was the moment that Percy captured her to a kiss. Annabeth pushed him away the sight in front of him; broke him.