No. 3

"Oh shit, sorry, you didn't want to uh." I said as I began to get up towards the door, "I do." He said as I turned around toward him.
He walked up to me slowly as my back hit the door. His lips pressed against mine again the faint nostalgia of the irresistible lips was fulfilled. His hands against my waist as they slipped under my shirt, his touch sent a shiver throughout me as his fingers touched my skin.

I took my shirt off as I revealed myself to him, he took off his shirt right after the moment of staring at my breasts. He picked me up holding his hands on my ass, my legs wrapped around his waist as he carried me to the bed.

He unbuttoned my jeans as he pulled them off throwing them next to our shirts. His lips touched mine again as his hand slipped down into my underwear.

He touched my slit as I let out a hitched breath. One finger entered me, moving at a slow pace. "Faster," I moaned between his lips.

Another finger entered as he moved inside and out faster. My fingers left marks on his back, his fingers left my entrance slowly as he looked down at me a smirk along his lips, he said in a low raspy voice, "you're wet, baby."

I bit hard on my lip as his voice causing more friction between us. I brought my hands to the button of his pants as I unbuttoned them pulling them down as far as I could before he kicked them off. His boxers went next as I was slightly expose and he was fully.

His fingers curled at the top of my underwear as he pulled them down my legs and off the bed. He rummaged through the drawers as he found what he was looking for. A condom, he slipped it down his length as he aligned himself at my entrance.

He entered me slowly allowing me time to adjusted. His face near my neck as he began to suck down on it as he began to move in and out of me, faster as time went, our moans grew louder and more in sync.

He kissed my neck and down my collarbone as I moaned out his name. He moved in and out of so fast as we both began to reach our high. He slowly pulled out before I looked at him with a pouty face. "We'll go round two in a second princess."

That's when I heard the sound of a car pulling in. I looked over at him, "Corey, do you live here?" I asked as he looked at me, "No... I thought you did."
I shook my head. We quickly grabbed our clothes and put on as much as we could before heading out the back window. We ran in the backyard. "Round two at my house?" Corey asked as I nodded.

____________________________________
A/N :
Sorry this is shit! I haven't wrote in so long I'm tryingggggg