First Gunshot

Chase's MI

   "Serenity" then she closed her mouth, composed her self and smiled at me ? Am i seeing it right ?

   "Ehem, MSgt.Black this is Pvt.Serenity Quinn Mendoza and Pvt.Jonathan Loran" blondy said, but i can't underatand what she's saying

   "Serenity, how ? What are you doing in here ?" i said without thinking

   "Im in the Marines, Master Sergeant Black" wow, she .. Changed, i guess

   "IF YOU THINK MARINE IS A GAME, WELL ITS NOT SERENE ! FOLLOW ME" i said and walked inside when i felt that shes not even following me

   "SERENE, FOLLOW ME NOW" i looked back and shouted at her, still she just looked at me and didn't even move an inch

   That's why i walked towards her, grabbed her hand and pulled her inside

   "What are you doing, Chase !? Let go of me"

   "I said let go !"

   "What the hell Chase, stop it !" then .. I kissed her, ofcourse to shut her up.

   "THE HECK !? WHY DID YOU DO THAT DYLAN CHASE BLACK !?" Uh-oh she's fuming mad already ...

   "You were noisy ya know ! Look im tired of this, just .. Just come with me, okay ?" she didn't answer but i know she agreed to it that's why i pulled her inside the Colonel's office

   I barged in and saw him looking at some papers

   "Col.Mendoza sir, for all due respect why is Serene in here !? Are you joking with me ?"

   "Ehem.. Please lower down your voice MSgt.Black, so what is it again ?" he said then looked at me

   "Serene she --"

   "Correction MSgt. It's Pvt.Mendoza, sir" Serene said and then Serene's dad grinned !? did he just grinned at me ? What the, yep by the way Col.Mendoza is Serene's father

   "Ehem, well yeah Pvt.Mendoza is, why is she even here col. ? Do you think this is a joke ? No it's not, you can't just let her join. I mean this is life or death we're talkin' about here, and she's just, she's just a girl can't you see that ?" saying that while composing myself not to shout at him. I mean is he crazy or what ? That's her daughter, he can't just let her join right ? She's a girl, do he even know that ?

   "First of all Msgt.Black, she is not a normal girl she is my daughter and you know that it's been 12months right ? She changed a lot, not to be with you but to move on. Please accept the changes sergeant, is that all ? Well then, you may now go" then he smiled, he looked pretty confident with her daughter ...

   And i left the room stunned while this girl is just walking normally beside me, is she hella crazy !?

   "ARE YOU CRAZY ? I WANT YOU TO GIVE UP BEING A MARINE SERENE, YOU CAN'T JUST ! JUST JOIN WHENEVER OR WHEREVER YOU ARE !"

   "Excuse me ? Now you want me to give up ? NO DYLAN ! NO AND NEVER ! IM NOT YOURS SO WHY COMMAND ME NOW HUH ? DO YOU THINK I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED 12 MONTHS AGO ? I FCKN TRIED TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU ! SO DON'T ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, LIKE WE'RE SO DAMN AH SHT ! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, pleasee" she cried, she actually cried infront of me ... She pleaded before she ran away ..

   "MSgt.Black" thats when i realized that blondy, the troops, and other people are now looking at me, at her, at us ..

   "Cancel the training of the platoon today sergeant, tomorrow at 5am in the grounds sharp" i told her that, i want some space. I need to think things over..