「Two」

Please forgive the grammar-error! English isn't my Mother's language! ^.^

And thank you for reading and voting, I really appreciate it!!

Disclaimer : All of the Haikyū! Characters are owned by Furudate Haruichi!

This story will be written in 3rd People's POV!
--------

「Two」- The Third Manager

Everyone seems to forgot what they're doing just a moment ago and focus on the charming girl in front of them. Some were just staring and some introducing themselves.

The sunshine that shone brightly to the opened door of the gym, lightning the already lit gymnasium, seems to smiling happily to the eager and somewhat horny teenagers.

Everyone already got attached to her friendly attitude and wants to know more about (Y/N).

"Well.. I used to live at Miyagi years ago. And since middle school start, I continue my studies at England. To be exact, I got a scholarship, at the University of Cambridge," she explained while still putting that bright smile of hers.

"Wait, do you mean that University of Cambridge? Hell, how smart are you to got a scholarship?" asked someone from Ubugawa High.

Before (Y/N) could answer, Lev cut her off and answering in her stead. "So, as you all may know, my sister right here has a photographic memory. Letting her to remembered everything she learned, seen, and heard in an instant. Why don't you search on Google, (Y/N) Lev. Once you read the articles, I think you will know that she is one of the smartest people at Japan!" he explained happily and pridefully.

Lev's explanation seems to made all of them surprised, followed by some: 'Cool!', 'I wish I was her!', 'Is that even possible?', and 'No wonder I've heard the name (Y/N) before.'

"So, what high-school you're going to join?"

Kenma's voice suddenly blurted out from nowhere, with a hint of anticipation. Making all of them surprised, especially his bestfriend, Kuroo. No one would expect Kenma to get interested in a girl.

(Y/N) smiled brightly before answered, "Karasuno."

Their mouth opened agape at her answer. And of course, the ravens themselves also caught off guard.

"Eh!? Why!? But I thought you're Lev's big sister? And Lev lives and join high-school at Tokyo, right?" some people asked.

(Y/N) tapped her chin lightly and think for the most right way to explain it.

"It had a complicated reason, but long-short story, I heard Karasuno beat my childhood's bestfriend's schools. And I really longed to get back to Miyagi, I guess?" she explained shortly.

"Your childhood's bestfriend's schools? Who?" Hinata asked eagerly, after hearing the word 'Karasuno beat my childhood's bestfriend's schools.'

"They are from Aoba Jõsai and Shiratorizawa. Their names are Oikawa Tõru, Iwaizumi Hajime, and Ushijima Wakatoshi."

Silents creeped in to the perfectly litted gymnasium before everyone yelled.

"EHHHHHH!!???"

"WHAT!?"

"THE FUCK I JUST HEARD!?"

"THE GRAND KING, SEIJOH'S ACE, AND USHIWAKA JAPAN!?"

"OIKAWA-SAN'S!?"

And so, the convos started to wreck in the gymnasium, while you, and your little brother just sat there confused.

《around 5 minutes later》