[ Six ]

Video 

[ Yoojin ]

After cleaning my wound, I went back to my room, the boys sat down in front of their big television to watch 'Attack On Titan' together.

"Umma... I really missed you... very much..." I took out my earpiece and started watching all the videos I had with my mother.

In this particular video, my mother brought me to Namsan Tower, where we bought locks and locked our names together, usually people do it with their partner but my mum and I were our other half, we rely on each other and we only have each other.

This video was taken when umma was ill and looking pale yet I did not notice anything, it shows my mum smiling happily as she locked our locks together and she even wrote a little message on the lock which says "My dear little Yoojin, please stay healthy!"

My tears slowly fall as I kept watching these videos, it makes me regret not saying 'I love you' to her more often, it makes me regret not spending more time with her. I cried till I fell
asleep.

[ Jungkook ]

"Hyung, I'm sleepy, I'll go back to my room first." I said and my other 6 hyungs nodded their head.

As I walked past Yoojin's room, I noticed her door was slightly opened.

Should I go in?

I walked in slowly, careful not to wake her up.
What is this? I noticed her phone was playing a video and I carefully took it.

I put her earpiece in my ear and started playing the video,

"Yoojin ah! Look what I wrote on the lock!"
"Awwwww Umma, Yoojinni will stay healthy forever okay? Yoojin wants umma to stay healthy too!"

I looked at her, noticing streaks of dried tears on her face, this reminded me of my Appa, my biological appa, I lost him when I was only 2 months old, I only had 1 picture of him carrying me, I missed him although I have never seen him before and I know I never will see him.

Unlike Hoseok hyung whose dad is still alive and kicking, I can't see mine... sigh I switched off her phone and carefully tucked her to bed, making sure not to wake her up.

"I'm sorry for whatever you had gone through but Yoojin, please stay strong. Things will get better soon." I whispered and leaned forward, I closed my eyes, wanted to gave her a little peck on her forehead but I stood up again.

I don't want to seem weak to you, at least not to you.