Pregnant🤰🏽

Y/n pov
"So me and Ivan have been together for more than a years now, so me and Ivan are going to prank Jake that I was pregnant. So this past week have been acting like i have been feeling sick and I bought a fake pregnancy test that says
positive and it came in today." I show the fake pregnancy test to the vlog camera. I was vlogging in my room for Ivan's and Emilio's new video it was Prankwars!!!
I walked downstairs and got to Ivan we talked about how we're gonna play it out.
I went to the bathroom and laid the fake pregnancy test on the sink waited a couple minutes and walked out a bit panicked walked over to Ivan who was sitting in the livingroom with everybody from team 10 and said we had to talk we walked up stairs and went to my room. Now the plan was up to Emilio.

Emilio's pov
After y/n and Ivan went upstairs
I had to find a way to get Jake into the bathroom before anybody else went. "Jake, could you get the hair gel from the bathroom, I wanna set it on fire for the new video" I said to Jake and got my camera. "Yeahh sure I'll get it" Jake said back and went to the bathroom. I turned on my camera en put it down so it looked like it wasn't filming. Jake walked out of the bathroom shocked and he had something in his hand what I assumed was the fake pregnancy test and he walked over to Erika they talked a little showed her the test she shook her head and then he walked over to Alissa and the same thing happend. Now Jake had a realy worried look on his face, he ran upstairs and I followed him with the camera. Jake ran into y/n and Ivan's room and I listend behind the door.

Ivan pov
Jake stormed into the room calmed instantly and looked us right in the eye. "Y/n is this yours?" he asked afraid of the answer. Y/n walked up to him took his hand looked him right in the eye and said."Jake, I'm pregnant" with a small smile on the face. She is so good in acting I love ma girl so much.
Jakes face looked even worried more if that was even possible...
"No you're 17 you can't get a baby, you're just to young!!!" Jake said worried and angry. "But Jake..."   Y/n said but caught off by Jake.
"NOOO, Y/N YOU CAN'T KEEP IT NO WAY THAT YOU'RE GETTING A BABY, YOU HAVE TO DO A ABORTION" Jake was angry now. "Well good that the baby isn't real than if you don't want me to keep it" Y/n said to Jake with a normal look on her face. Emilio walked laughing into the room with the camera. Jake looked like his brain just exploded. "It's fake you're not really pregnant?" Jake asked. "No she's not pregnant, we bought the pregnancy test online it's fake" I said as I stood up from the bed and stood behand y/n and placed my arms over her shoulder grabbing her hands and kissing her on her cheek. Jake looked releafed and happy and gave us a hug and ran downstairs screaming "My sister is not PREGNANT!!!"
-----------------------------------------
Sorry for not posting in a while I have been busy with school but now I have vacation🎉☀️🌴
If you have any request please share them with me🤙🏼😂