Chapter 7: Christmas Vacation

Days after the Leadership Camp, it was the Exam week.

I studied hard enough during the weekends and I can say that I answered all my exams well. I'm pretty confident that my exam scores are high.

The day after, our section conducted a Christmas Party inside our room.

Of course, not just our section; but all of the other sections as well.

On my way to the stairs, I even saw Kaiser with his classmates beside the stage.

As I arrived at our room, I was amazed that my classmates were able to transform it.

It was full of decorations... and they even placed some disco lights at the ceiling.

You can really feel the party vibe inside. One of my classmates was the one who acted as the DJ and he's the one in charge of the music.

We played games, ate together, and exchanged gifts.

What made it happier is that I received all of the things I wrote on my wish list.

After that, my friends and I decided to continue the celebration and go to the mall near the school.

We had our group pictures taken at a photography shop and it was our first official photo as a group!

What I meant with official was of course, it's a picture of us taken by a professional photographer. Hahaha!

We visited the book store and Kara, Lirienne, Aliza, and Angelene quickly went to the books section.

While they were going crazy because of the huge discounts of the books, I noticed Ciara busy with her phone.

When I tried to peek on what she's busy about, she pulled her phone away from me and laughed.

"Tsk tsk... What's that, Ciara? Is there something you're not telling me?", I joked.

"Fine. I'll tell you. But better make it sure that you'll keep quiet!"

"Of course! I even haven't told anyone about Sir Sevrin..."

"Shh! Okay, okay! Chantal and Sophie might hear you."

As she said that, she showed to me a screenshot of a conversation.

"Uh... Who's that?"

"Sir Sevrin."

"What?! You're chatting him?!"

"Lower your voice! Okay, I'll explain what's happening."

Good thing the other two looks busy with their respective phones too so they didn't notice us.

"Yes, I'm chatting him. But with another account."

"Another? What do you mean?"

"I'm using an account with a different name. Of course, I can't chat him using my personal one. Haha!"

"So it means he doesn't know who you are?"

"Yes. He knows that he's talking with Alesia Hertz."

"Where did you get that name from? Hahaha!"

"I just thought of it out of the blue. Oh, looks like the bookworms have finished their shopping."

The four went out of the book store with a huge smile on their faces.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I BOUGHT THREE DIFFERENT BOOKS FOR A PRICE OF ONE!", Lirienne exclaimed.

Then, they continued talking about their happiness about the books.

Then, we visited almost every store in that mall... without even buying anything.

That feeling that my friends will take some clothes to the fitting room just to try it, and we'll end up leaving it afterwards. We all find it funny. Hahaha!

After a few hours of window shopping, we decided to go home already. We greeted each other a Merry Christmas in advance.

Four days after, I got really bored so I decided to check my social media accounts.

I suddenly wanted to tell my secret to another one of my friends. Like I said, I have decided to tell them my secret one by one.

I saw that Sophie was the only best friend of mine who was online at that time so I started a conversation.

"Sophie!"

She immediately replied.

"What's the matter? Are you ready to tell me about him?"

That reply of hers came unexpected. I suddenly wondered if it was really obvious that I have a crush on Kaiser just based on my actions.

I mean, if you ask myself, I can really tell that I've changed ever since that night.

But of course, I suddenly thought if it's really a good decision to tell my secret to another one of ny friends.

"What are you talking about, Sophie? Hahaha!"

"I'm talking about how you stared at him one time during the camp."

Wait... what?! She noticed that?!

"Stared at who? I don't get it."

"You don't have to hide it, Aria. Hahaha! C'mon! Admit it."

I think there's no point in denying it anymore.

"Yes... I have a crush on Kaiser, so what? Hahaha!"

"Oh my! I knew it! Don't worry, I was the only one who noticed you staring at him that night because the others were too busy stargazing."

"Please keep quiet about it, Sophie. I'm begging you huhu"

"I will, I will!"

"Only you and Ciara knows about it as of now."

"Alright. My mom is already calling me for dinner. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I still can't believe she noticed that. Am I really too obvious?!

Now, I'm wondering when will I tell my other friends about it.

The following day, is Christmas Day.

As I checked my social media accounts, I stumbled upon a post.

"Now's your chance to chat your crush! Greet him/her a Merry Christmas! Go for it!"

After reading it, I just laughed. As if I can do that. I would be too obvious if I greet him out of nowhere. We're not close; plus the fact that I have a great feeling that he doesn't know me.

I'll just let this pass.

How I wish that I will have the chance to talk to him even through chat. I mean, that's a big thing if you ask me.

A week after, 2016 have finally come to its end.

New year means it's the end of Christmas vacation.

But it doesn't matter, at least I can see my friends and classmates again.

And of course, I'll get to see him again too.

Looks like I have to wait for two more days!