▶ [YOUNGJAE × MINA] Sick First Date

note: yay it's baby youngjae time ❤ i'll be doing a jiyoung-nayeon next, then i'll go with granting your requests!! pls show this more love and support ily guys hehe

recommend listening to the instrumental for extra feels!

plot: in which youngjae turns out to be too sick to go on a first date with mina, so she ends up taking care of him instead

type: fluff

---

"Alright, Chaeng, how do I look?" asked Mina, as she did a twirl in front of her stand-in mirror

"Alright, Chaeng, how do I look?" asked Mina, as she did a twirl in front of her stand-in mirror. It was a simple outfit, really; just a t-shirt and jeans, with a leather jacket and sneakers.

Chaeyoung looked up from her book over at her bed and eyed her unnie. She hummed for a while. "Like a penguin," she cheekily replies. Mina raised an eyebrow. "Kidding. You look fine."

Mina turned to the mirror and smoothed out her clothes. "I feel like this is too simple, I think I should go change."

"Unnie, you're going to see a movie," said Chaeyoung. "He's probably going to take you to eat hotdogs by the park. Don't worry, it's a cute look." She could sense the nervousness in Mina's eyes; it was normal, it was her first date with Youngjae.

"Do you think oppa would approve?"

"Unnie, he was the one who asked you out on a date. As long as you don't wear something that's practically a costume, he'd be fine with it."

"Are you sure? Because I could go with a sweatshi-"

"Mina unnie." Mina stops, and Chaeyoung was now sitting on the foot of the bed. "Stop being so nervous. Youngjae oppa is a sweet guy, he'd still compliment you on the way you look."

Mina smiled. She was right, Youngjae oppa was that sweet of a person. But she still couldn't help but feel nervous, because she didn't know what she was going to expect on this first date. What if everything goes wrong? What if they get awkward with each other? What if he thinks she's weird? What if the sky fell and she went Chicken Little on him?

Okay, the last one was a stretch. But she still felt her nerves tingling, even when Chaeyoung wished her luck before she left. "Text me everything!" she called.

GOT7's dorm was a few blocks away, so she thought she'd walk. As she walked, she kept rehearsing her laughs, her replies, her everything. She'd all be like No, too slutty. No, too girly. No, too Nayeon, you need a better wink. But it all just burst out of her mind when she stood on their doorway.

She breathed. You got this, she thought to herself. Then she knocked on the door.

She waited for about a minute before she knocked again, because nobody was answering the door. She thought it was weird, since Youngjae had instructed her to come over before they left so he could tell her something.