Bella Lundy: 1

Bella's POV

*Bing, Bing*

Devyn:

Hey sis, Corey and I are coming to pick you up from the airport in the morning, look half decent he will be filming. Love you Dx

Me:

Thanks for the heads up, can't wait to see you Bx

"Flight number 43107 is boarding at gate 23" The flight attendant says throughout the airport intercom. I nervously grab my 3 suitcases, show the attendant my pass and board the plane. I grab my night pills and ask one of the attendants for a glass of water, I chug the pills and and turn on some music.

3 HOURS LATER ... 

"Ma'am, MA'AM!" The young flight attendant yells while shaking me awake, "Oh I'm sorry" I say still half asleep, "It's okay honey, take it slow."

I grab my bags and hop off the plane, I run to the bathroom changing out of my sweats into my mesh leggings, cropped hoodie and rose quartz cat eye sunnies, I take my hair out and brush it out until my natural waves appear, I also quickly re-apply my makeup.

I get out of the bathroom making my way to the baggage pick up, since that's where Devyn told us to meet. I keep my eye out for a glinting camera. It takes me a while but I finally spot Devyn and Corey. 

As much as I wanted to run up and hug them, I decide to play a little trick on them, I sneak up on Corey and scream. Causing several people, including Corey and Devyn to jump.

"Bella!" Devyn screams, she grabs me in a tight hug and squeezes so rough that she leaves a bruise on my arm, "Bell!" Corey says while still struggling to catch his breath, he also gives me a heart warming hug.

Corey is like a big brother to me, he's super protective of me just like Devyn.

THE DRIVE HOME ...

"I'm super psyched to meet my new roomates!" "You'll love them" Corey says with a grin on his face. "So bell, we don't have an extra room so we re-did the attic for you" Devyn explains.

"I'm just happy to be here, I don't care where I sleep" I say with a goofy smile plastered on my face.

30 MINUTES LATER ...

"Oh my Goodness, when Devyn said it was a 'Big House' I didn't think she meant mansion!" I say making Corey and Devyn to laugh, as I roll my bags inside and take my shoes off. Corey gives me directions to my room and I drop my bags next to the fire place.

"Bell! Come downstairs" I walk downstairs, "Okay I'm going to give you a tour of where everything is." Corey says in a fake British accent making me giggle. 

This is the kitchen area, we cleaned out some space of the cupboard for your food.

This is the game room where everyone hangs out to play rocket league.

This is the movie room where we have family movie night.

This is the lounge room/ bar area, there is also a cabinet space cleared out for you, he says pointing at a large stack of boxes in the wall under the stairs.

20 MINUTES LATER ...

"Devyn and you are sharing closets until we find a place for you to put your clothes." "Most of the guys aren't around today so you'll meet them all tomorrow" "Devyn and I are going shopping so we will see you in an hour" Corey says while smiling.

After Corey and Devyn leave I decide to go and penny around the neighbourhood.

I walk outside and plug my headphones into my phone and blast music into my ears, only looking up to cross streets.

I ride for awhile, not noticing the people heading my way. *CRASH BANG*

I slip off my board backwards and slam my head onto the concrete, "Oh my god, are you okay?" I look up to see three boys, The first one blonde hair blue eyes, early 20's, the second one brown hair blue eyes, similar age to the blondie, and the third one, brown hair with a small beard, couple years older than the other two.

It takes me awhile to process what the blondie said before I try to stand up, I fail miserably and fall back down. Burning tears start running down my cheeks as I touch the back of my head noticing blood. The young brown head picks me up bridal style while the others pick up my stuff.

"Where do you live?" The guy carrying me says, "I -" I start to mumble but faint instead.

I wake up in a familiar environment, only to notice I'm in my house with the 3 strange guys standing around me as well as Devyn and Corey, I get startled and jump from my seat.

The young brown head grips my arm and pulls me back down, "Hey, hey, hey, it's okay" he says looking into my eyes reassuringly, Devyn gets up from her seat and hugs me tightly.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I can't concentrate on her words, firstly because I feel super sleepy and second, there are 3 strangers in my living room.

"Not to be rude, but who the hell are you?" I say sitting up and looking at the three guys staring back at me. "We are actually your roomates" The Bearded one says. "Sam" The blondie says, "Colby" The brown headed one says, "and I'm Elton" The bearded one says.

I stare at the for a minute until I realise what's happening, "Wait what the hell happened?!" I start yelling, "You crashed your penny into us and grazed your head pretty badly" Colby says.

"Well aren't I having a fantastic day!" I say sarcastically, I stand up, everyone is following me like a puppy dog. "I'm fine guys seriously.

I walk up to Corey and Devyn's room and crash on their bed.

3:ooAM ...

I wake up and see Corey and Devyn on the bed with me, I get up and take off my jacket because of how hot it is, I'm now only wearing my sports bra and sweats. I walk downstairs to find Colby snacking on some oreos in the kitchen.

"Double stuffed or mega?" I ask rubbing my eyes, he turns around staring at me for a while, "You wanna picture? It will last longer" I say in a sassy tone. "Sorry, I was just wondering if you are alright" "I'm fine" I say while sitting down and eating an oreo.

"Why are you up this late?" I ask curiously, "I'm not the best sleeper" he replies.

We keep talking for a while until we start playing rocket league in the game room, I start to get tired so I stop playing and watch Colby. I eventually fall asleep.

NEXT MORNING ...

"Bell, Bella" A voice says shaking me awake. I look up and see Devyn. "Wake up sleepy head" she says, "We are all going out to the Dam today."

I go upstairs and grab some clothes, I get into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I apply some makeup and put my sunnies on.

I walk out, "Morning" A sleepy Sam says, "You coming to the dam?" I ask, "Yeah we are leaving in 10" He says walking away.

I go downstairs, "Hey Corey, are we pennying down to the dam?" I ask, "Yeah" He replies, I walk over to my Penny and put my snap back on ...

To Be Continued ...

Hey ya'll, no hate please - will probably update this randomly so stay posted! 

PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! :) (1246 Words)