Corey: 5

Colby's POV

Even after I finished the Oreos and Sam and I started playing Rocket League, Corey still wasn't warming up to the idea that Bella and I could be a thing.

He ignored me for most of the day.

I shrugged it off and went upstairs to hangout with Bella, I walk into her room/attic and see her getting changed.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I say as I start to climb back down the ladder. "It's okay, I'm done now" she says while grabbing my arm and pulling me back up.

I chuckle and sit down on her bed.

"What's up?" She asks.

I start to get nervous and a lump appears in my throat, "Umm . . . About la-" She interrupts me, "Hey, I understand if you don't like m-" "No, trust me I do like you, and I was just wondering if you just want to sorta see where this 'Thing" goes?" I ask looking down a the ground nervously.

She lifts my chin up, smiles, then kisses me and then pulls away.

I smile, her beautiful eyes stare into mine.

"Blue" She says, I'm guessing referring to my eyes. "Green" I reply.

She lets out a small and adorable giggle.

She climbs down the ladder and walks off, "I guess that means yes" I mumble under my breath. Me still slightly in shock walk down to my room and crash on my bed.

Bella's POV 

Damn. what. Just. Happened.

I guess, the most gorgeous man on earth just asked me if I liked him.

Wow.

I walk downstairs and see corey.

"CCOOOOOOORAAAAAAAY!" I yell, he turns around and starts laughing.

"BEEEEELLLLLLL!" He yells back in between his laughter.

"Wanna play some Rocket League?" I ask as I look in the fridge.

"Nah, sorry I have to film today." 

"Really? What ya filmin'" I ask

"Possesed Ouija Board Prank" He says whispering.

"Oh, please let me help!" I say whisper shouting.

"Yeah, I don't see why not."

*Time Skip* 

We've set the prank up and it's started, Sam and Colby don't really believe it and have walked off, Corey, Elton, Aaron and I are all in the bathroom making Corey look scarier.

He's also going to choke Elton to get the boys attention.

"Hey guys" I say whisper shouting. "I'm going to cough twice, when that happens Elton be alarm that I'm going to 'Faint' in exactly 3 seconds after I cough." Corey looks at me eyes wide, Elton and Aaron think that's a good idea.

We walk back out.

"COLBY, SAM!" I yell. I start to scream.

Colby and Sam runs down the stairs to see Elton being "Strangled" by Corey.

Colby rams into the side of Corey, pushing him over.

I cough twice, Elton moves over to me

3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

I plumet to the ground, Elton catches me just above the ground.

"WOW! Dude, what happened." Sam yells