Microphone [Kang Minhyuk X Krystal]

Krystal was holding an umbrella crossing the pedestrian line just across their academy.

On the other side of the road was Kang Minhyuk, her one and only rival when it comes to music.

They were friends, that was before the music festival that their academy held. Krystal was pretty known that she was a good singer. Kang Minhyuk, well, it was a big surprise. Maybe because when you look at him at first glimpse, he's more of a nerd type.

Minhyuk was good at the drums, and had pretty much decent vocals. Okay, she's lying. He had vocals like honey that could easily melt any girl's heart.

Although Krystal was known to belong at the 'best', which her sister Jessica was also part of, Minhyuk had so many fans because, she has to admit, he had good looks.

"Krystal!" She rolled her eyes as Kang Minhyuk greeted her. She just wished she'd taken the back gate, she will tomorrow though.

"What do you need?" She asked as they walked inside the campus, Minhyuk holding her arm, stirred some rumors going around with the students. She disregarded those since it will never happen. Her dating Kang Minhyuk never came to her mind. He's her rival. It will be nonsense if that happened.

"The office is asking for us" Krystal stopped at her tracks. She tried to recall if she had broken rules of the school, but there was none. She is also a role student, of course. But did Kang Minhyuk drag her to any trouble? Well yes, Minhyuk brought her to a club. That was probably why they wanted them.

"Yah! If the reason of this is about the 6th of December, I'll drag you to hell" Minhyuk was left clueless, still not remembering the club incident. He just laughed it off and ran towards Krystal who is already storming towards the office.

"Good Morning" Plastic. That would be what everyone would think when they see Krystal's smile right now. But Minhyuk didn't see of it that way, it was refreshing to see and he thought that she was just simply beautiful.

"Good Morning Ms. Jung, Mr. Kang." They bowed their heads at the head of the school. Who was practically her sister's husband, Kris Wu.

The two sat at the leather couch in front of the dean's desk.

"The reason I called you two is because there is an upcoming singing contest and both of you are picked for the duet category" The two looked at each other. Them? Singing together? It just won't work. That's plain stupid. Not happening.

"Oppa, can't you see that the both of us are not in good terms?" Kris looked at Krystal with a smile plastered across his face.

"Dear little sister-in-law, can't you notice that I'm doing this for you to make up?" Kris said in a teasing tone making Krystal more furious. But of course she has that resting bitch face that even if she's not mad, she looks like it.

"Damn you oppa" She whispered under her breath but Kris was able to hear that.

"What?!" Kris acted all innocent. She just stayed quiet since this oppa in front of her won't shut up. Damn, her family is just an ice kingdom.

"Okay, Mr. Wu. We'll join the contest." Kang Minhyuk declared making Krystal widen her eyes.

"And since when did we discuss that?" She clarified.

"Since Mr. Wu told us about the contest, I mean who wouldn't want extra curricular? You would, since you're running for valedictorian." But Minhyuk made that as an excuse even if it was true. The true reason why he wanted to join was to spend time with Krystal. He had a huge crush on Krystal ever since they were in the 7th Grade.

"Fair enough." Krystal said agreeing. Minhyuk was happy to hear that. Finally, a project that the two would work on.

"Here" Kris handed them a slip of paper. It stated that they were excused for the day. And Kang Minhyuk was damn happy, he didn't enjoy lectures.