Chapter 1

Hay guys... Ericka here. I'm her today to tell you about my husband Jake Paul. He's sweet don't get me wrong but he can be aggravating sometimes.

So after this Chapter I'm going to be writing down the days as they go bye and tell you how they went. Some part are going to be in my point of view some are going to be in his point of view. But this is a little back story on the first day of our "marriage"

So I had been in love with him since the day we had met. Maybe he didn't know it but apparently he did. He tells me everyday that he loves me and he kisses me all the time but Nick always gets jealous. Apparently the marriage is for the "vlog" but Jake and I make it seem real. I wish it was real. He loves me and I love him.

He made me think true love was real. He makes me think love at first sight was real. Maybe it was real.

So recently we had been spending a lot of time together. More than we are used too. So we were sitting in the office editing our videos and I had peaked over to him and he looked over. We stared for a good I think 2 minutes.
And we get closer and closer till we meet in the middle. We stare and he leans in and kisses me. I kiss back but I don't seem to realize what's happening. I just remembered looking into his eyes and blacking out. It was a passionate kiss. He caressed my face and I pulls me closer. Our lips disconnected and I wonder what just happened. This came out of nowhere. Why did this happen. "Thanks" I say while still looking at him. "I-I don't know what happened with me I-I just. Sorry for that" he says with guilt. "No it's fine, I enjoyed it..." I say. He smiles. That smile always gets me, that great big smile.

Yea so that happened... it just happened, out of nowhere. I'm actually kinda relieved he did it before I did. But after that we just went back to editing, once in a while looking over to see if the other is watching, and every time I looked over he would be watching. Jake and I do t do this marriage for the vlog. We take this serious and I'm glad for that.