Chapter 2

May 20, 2017

P.O.V Ericka

It's 7:00 am and I need to get out of bed. I look beside me, a sleeping Jake is snoring like a pig. I roll my eyes, I pull my vlog camera out to vlog me waking Jake up but I notice the camera is dead so I went to charge my battery and... I feel something touch my butt. "Jake?" I turn around and Jake is standing behind me, I jump at least 6 feet into the air. "Jake, you startled me! Don't do that!" I said while pushing him. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" he said with a hint of sadness. " It's fine, but just don't do that again."
"Ok, I'm sorry" He says.
He kisses me in the forehead, I'm smile. "What do you like that" he says with a devilish twinkle in his eye. "Maybe" I said while I winked at him.
"What about this..." He kisses me on the neck. He gets close to my collar bone and I start shaking, I hear the door open to our bedroom and I see Kade, Chance, and Anthony.
Jake start to put his hands in my shirt. I whisper him to turn around but their is no answer. I tell Jake a little louder to turn around, Still no answer from him. I yell "Jake turn around!"
Finally he turns around. "Oh, ok... umm"
"It's ok we can leave you too alone" kade says while giggling. "No, It's fine. We were just going out, right Jake."
"Yea, right we were leaving."
"One step closer to a uncle!" He whispers in excitement. I roll my eyes.

P.O.V Jake

"Damn it" I whisper.
"What was that?" Ericka says. "Nothing" I say. We walk out of the room and we go onto the office because we are having a Team 10 meeting.

(Time skip to after the meeting)
(Still in Jakes P.O.V)

After the meeting Ericka and I go to the gym to work out.
"Can you make her do some squats?" I whisper so Ericka wouldn't hear. "Yea sure man, anything you want."
Time flys by fast because sometimes during the workout I would zone out for at least 5 minutes looking at Ericka. "Why does she have to be so pretty?" I think to myself. "I'm glad she's mine" I accidentally say that out loud.
"What was that" Ericka said. "It was nothing, i'm sorry carry on."
It gets close to the end of the workout and we start doing jumping jacks. I look at her butt, obviously. I mean look at it, it literally a pillow. Well we get done with the jumping jacks and we start to head out of the gym. We take the long walk home to get a little walking out of the way for the day. We get home we automatically go upstairs to our room. Ericka get into the room and looks at me and says "Lets finish where we left off" I was surprised that she wanted to, I'm glad that she wanted too.