The Date

Chapter 2

AT THE CASTLE

"Good  morning Elsa" Anna said."Good morning aswell Anna slept well?" Elsa said in reply."Of course Elsa I'm so excited for your date with Jack" Anna said joyfully."Ohhhh Anna it looks like your more excited than I'am anyway let's eat I'm hungry by the way Anna are they all awake?" Elsa asked. "Yeah they are all awake we are just waiting for you come on Elsa the sky is awake" Anna said."Okay Anna I'll catch up and got to freshen up and change for my morning outfit" Elsa said."Okay Elsa we will wait for you at the dinning table" Anna said in reply.

ELSA'S POV:

Tonight will be my 1st date with Jack I'm a bit nervous and keep on trying Anna told me, but I just can't stop thinking on what will happen will it be the date for us to be together or the date that we will never be together I love Jack so much,and I want to have a perfect date for us to remember but I have to get ready for tonight but I have to change and take a bath for breakfast they must be waiting for me so long.

AFTER I TOOK A BATH

Uhhh it's refreshing.After I took a bath I wore my new dress that almost look like my coronation  dress but a diffrent desighn and a bit shiny.Any way I fixed my hair I just like what my hairstyle was on the day of my coronation.I went as fast as I could to go to the dining table they must be starving right now waiting for me but when I was their they told me that I'm right on time since the food was just serve a few seconds ago.

ANNA'S POV:

I'm so excited for Elsa's date today, but I can see in her eyes she is a bit nervous. After breakfast I went with her to her room and talk about how she felt about their 1st date tonight with Jack.It took a bit long us talking about tonight and I offered if she  would like to come with me at the mall to buy clothes and to get ready for their date and happiliy she said yes so I guess were gonna spend are day today at the mall hopefully before 7:00 anyway I need to get ready and change for their date.

KRISTOFF POV:

Anna told me that she will be spending the day with her sister at the mall before 7:00. While I was just by myself at the garden Olaf and Sven came to me and Olaf said that I should have a date with Anna at 7:00 also after she helped Elsa for her date.I was happy that Olaf gave me that idea I told them both that I will talk to Jack and ask him where he will take Elsa so I will know not to go those place/s so I can't ruin Elsa's date with Jack and I can plan what I will wear and where me and Anna will go but I have to ask her out do you both think my Idea will be great guys.Then Olaf and Sven agreed happily.Before Elsa and Anna left I told her we will have a date at 7:00 well Anna said yes and I kissed her goodbye and now I need to do my plan and happily Olaf and Sven will help me so we better start now,and luckily I found Jack at the flower shop and he was buying Elsa lilies which that is Elsa's favorite flowers anyway I told him my plan and he was happy about it then I asked him where she will take Anna then he answered me and I was happy for him anyway I know where I will take Anna a special place for her.

JACK'S POV:

Kristoff asked me where I was going to take Elsa I found a place of snow with diamond crystals in it and I think that was the perfect place for us.Then I asked Kristoff where she will take Anna and he told me he will take Anna at a amazing forest where Anna was telling him he decorated a part of the forest beautiful light and all.Anyway I hope Kristoof date with Anna and my date with Elsa would be great.I'm a bit nervous and I'm trying to make our date the best.

ELSA'S POV:

When Kristoff asked Anna and I told her I will help her with her date since she will be helping me with my date so we made this day at the mall a bonding for the 2 of us.We found many outfits and hardly chose our outfit but gladly Anna helped me found my dress it was light blue and a long dress and the dress was shiny and had a flower at the waist and had a cute ribbon at the back and Anna told me it was the perfect dress for me and I agreed I couldn't done this without my sister how I love her.