The Finale

Elsa's POV

I'am so happy that everything is back together,well we need to prepare for our wedding,I'am so excited marrying a person you love.

Anna's POV

It's a great feeling that everything is back,but we need to prepare for their wedding it has to be amazing I can't wait seeing them happy so the moment we got their we had a meeting about their wedding I hope everything will be PERFECT.

Jack's POV

I was very happy that Elsa accepted my proposal I love her so much and I will always love her.While we were going back at castle I keep on holding her hand and seeing her smile always warm me up.

Back At The Castle

James: Hey Jacey

Jacey: Hmmm?

James POV

Seeing Jacey smile makes my heart beat fast, I beleive at love at first sight and It feels like I want to spend my life with her but when she spoke I quickly hugged her and I said oops sorry Jacey then I quickly ran away my face turned red while I was running then I said to myself that is the most emberrassing thing I have ever done.

Jacey POV

Wow! what just happened? James hugged me that hug was the warmest hug ever does he have feelings for me like I did no that's impossible not one person will ever like me maybe he just needed a hug not LOVE.

James POV

Okay that was emberassing control yourself dude, but I just can't stop thinking about her she's diffrent from other people I have met but it looks like I need to talk to someone about this feelings I have for Jacey,maybe I should talk to JACK I better run.

"Jack,Jack!"

Jack's POV

I was really shocked when James ran to me I was choosing my outfit for my wedding with Elsa then James came so I spoke to him.

Jack: Is their a problem James?

James: Yup but it's about...

Jack: About what James?

James: About Jacey

Jack: What about Jacey?

James: Well I kinda like her and when we were talking I awkwardly hugged her and ran away

Jack: Well awkward things will happen when your'e in love and the best way to do it is to say it to her make her feel special

James: Thanks Jack but I'm kind of scared on her reaction what if she hates me

Jack: Don't worry James if you are meant to be it will happen plus I was scared before I told my feelings to Elsa and lookn at us now were getting married remember James you'll never know unless you try

James: Thanks Jack bye!

James POV

The things that Jack told me was very helpful so I taught maybe I'll confess my feelings on the day of Jack and Elsa's wedding

Jacey POV

I have feelings for James but I don't know how to say it so maybe I need to talk to smeone about this maybe Elsa could help me about this.