Plot #2 Isaac Lahey (TW)

Title- Broken Hearts ( you can change, please do aha)

Subject- Teen Wolf

Love interest- Isaac

Face claims-  Sabrina Carpenter as Skylar Jones and Daniel Sharman as Isaac Lahey

Summary-

"why did you leave, you left when i needed you the most"

When a broken boy, and a invisible girl find there way back to each other

PLOT-

i. Skylar (sky for short) and Isaac were best friends for years, their parents were best friends, but when Skylar's mom died from cancer, everything went down hill, dad becoming a drunk and abusive. Then sky's dad remarried, her dad and step-mom decided to move states, so she has to leave behind her bestest and only friend, to fend for himself, not knowing that in a few years the same thing with his parents would occur. They kept in contact till one day, Isaac never answered. Sky just figured that he changed his number. (this part is completely up to you, you can choose if they did or didn't keep in contact for a while, this is completely up to you.) When sky moves back and finds out whats been going on to Isaac she tries to help, but when he is offered the bite by Derek and so is she, will everything turn out? 

ii. The story takes place season 2 and season 3, season two is when isaac is introduced to the bite and his dad is killed

iii. Skylar is getting abused by her step-mom and dad, she rarely speaks/addresses them. If she does they are not "dad" Or "mom" but there names (which is under your control) I want Skylar to be shy, like Isaac, until the bite. Even after that she isn't very trusting and usually is by Isaac's side. 

iv. I want Isaac and Sky to be love interests, that go from best friends, to more.

This plot is a very open plot, loads of room for you to make it your own, due to I've left gaps for that reason- to fill in, make it unique. 

A/N

remember to ask and complete the rules x

- writer signing off, for now x