3.

Hoseok groans as he wakes up slowly being slightly disorientated.

He looks down to see two different pairs of arms draped across his bare stomach.

On either side of him was Yoongi and Taehyung holding onto him tightly.

Hoseok was wondering how he became shirtless with two guys arms draped across him but hey he wasn't complaining.

He loved the attention, especially from his 6 favourite hyungs.

"Yoongi" Hoseok whispers as he shakes the older boys chest.

"Shut up" he grumbles and pulls Hoseok closer to him.

"Hyung" Hoseok whines but only to be ignored.

Hoseok smirks through his still sleepy eyes as he starts to suck and bite on Yoongi's neck.

The older boy groans and flips them over so Yoongi is sitting on Hoseok's groin.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing brat?" He says with a cocky smirk.

"You kept ignoring me and you know I don't like being ignored" Hoseok pouts.

"You act like I never give you attention baby, we literally fucked like last week." Yoongi chuckles before getting off of Hoseok.

"Shut up what if someone else heard you! They don't know we fucked" Hoseok whispers as he lays his head on Yoongi's chest.

"I don't care if they find out, at least they'd know I got you before they could" Yoongi scoffs

"You're so possessive and I'm not even yours" Hoseok grins.

Yoongi sighs as he looks down at Hoseok.

"You know I'm not stupid, is your plan really to seduce us all?" Yoongi asks.

"So what if it was? You couldn't stop me" Hosoek shrugs.

"I never said I'd stop you but do you really like attention that much?"

"Of course I do, haven't you heard how many guys I've been with? You knew what you got into when we fucked hyung. I'll never be anyone's truly" Hoseok chuckles as he sits up.

Yoongi stares as the boys toned back and groans knowing he was whipped.

"Stop groaning or I'm literally going to make you fuck me right here" Hoseok laughs.

"You make me crazy Hoseok" Yoongi chuckles as he shakes his head.

Hoseok stands up and purposely starts taking down his pants slowly.

"You don't leave though" he says a she looks back at Yoongi over his shoulder.

Yoongi bites his lip as he stares at the boys tan body.

Hoseok slips on a loose black T-shirt and grey sweatpants.

"So tell me hyung, why don't you leave? Am I really that good?" Hoseok smirks.

"You know you're good Hoseok, do you really need to hear it from me?" Yoongi asks folding his arms across his chest as he sits against the headboard of the bed.

"Of course i want to hear it from one of my favourite hyung's" Hoseok chuckles as he keeps his focus on himself in the mirror checking to see he is still looking decent.

"Well then yes Hoseok-ah you're good, you're better than good. You're truly the best I've ever had" Yoongi grins lazily.

"That's what I wanted to hear" Hoseok smiles.

"You really are something Hoseok"

"I know. That's why so many want me"

an: fun fact whenever I get drunk I never have hangovers the next morning so bless for that ahaha.

Also I literally started crying at the end of the new Bon voyage episode because they are all such a family and I love them so much :')

And yoonseok in this episode!! They're so precious.

And guys the best of all

And guys the best of all. Their inner gayness was showing ;))
And bitch Hoseok knows what he wants. But honestly I couldn't stop laughing at this part, bless their souls.