Dangshin ttaemune gaseumi seollayo.

"You know what i just realised?"

The voice of his friend woke him up. He opened his eyes slowly, blinking a lot to get used to the sunlight.
He looked up and noticed that who he thought woke him up, wasn't his roommate , Jin, but a girl. A familiar one at that. Kim Hyuna.

"Nngg..." He groaned, too tired to even question how she was in his room.
"Mustard is basically just Master Duh if you listen to the pronunciation......"Hyuna quietly told him.
"You awake? Finally! Ive been here telling you random facts in your sleep." She realised he was awake and gasped in delight. Now she could stop being so quiet!

"Why and how are you in my room...?" He yawned and snapped out of his sleepy mode.
"Wah~ you didn't miss me?"
"I saw you yesterday, didn't i?" Why was she in his room?
"Okay so i might have snuck in your window but you know that fi-"

*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*

"YOONGI HYUNG WAKE UP!"
"Oh sh--"
Hyuna looked at Yoongi with wide eyes, slowly creeping towards the window.

"I go out the window, if they see me, i was gardening." She whispered, jumping out the window and running to her room's window.

"Yoongi Hyung? What was that?"

"NOTHING JUNGKOOK!"

Right when she was about to open her window, a voice called out.
"Hm? Who are you?"

She looked to the side, only to see a member of BTS, Taehyung.
She bowed.
"Oh, hello! I am Kim Hyuna" she smiled, pretending to crouch down and pat the ground.

"Oh were you gardening?" He asked, widening his eyes.

"Actually i was making sure nothing happened to the grass over here, like if it got brown or anything."

"Ohhh, well it was nice to meet you!"

"Yeah, Congrats on 4 years with BTS by the way!" She smiled, walking around her house to the front door and opening it.

"......Wait are you the one that messaged Yoongi Hyung on Twi--"
He was cut off by Hyuna walking in her house and slamming her door shut.

"*GASP* YOONGI HYUNG I THINK THE GIRL THAT MESSAGED YOU IN TWITTER LIVES NEXT TO US-" She heard Taehyung's voice fade as he walked back into BTS's house.