Chapter 38~

Hitting my snooze button, I got up and got dressed. Walking into the living room where Daniella is i make sure she is okay.

"Dani, hey. Are you alright?" I shake her awake.

"Hey, yeah I feel fine."

"Okay, um I'm going out with my boyfriend and I have to watch you for a bit longer until my blood is out of your system. So do you want to come with us?" I ask.

"Sure as long as it's okay with your boyfriend." She smiled.

"He basically told me yesterday to bring you wherever I am until the blood is out of your system. So let's go he's down stairs." I said grabbing everything a needed, which included a water bottle full of blood, it looked like fruit punch so...why not.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"In grade 9 at our Christmas dance, we were dancing and these two assholes came up to us and tried to kiss the both of us..." I started to laugh so I let Daniella finish.

"So we punched them in the face and then kneed them in the balls." She finished.

"Why would you do that?" Damon asked.

"We did that because they were basically trying to get with us....at the dance." I stated.

"Wow."

"Right now I want to punch you in the face." I stated towards Damon.

"Give it your best shot." He said leaning closer to me.

I sighed. "I can't."

"And why can't you?" He smirked.

"Because your face is ugly. And if I punch it hard enough might make you pretty." I stated with a smile.

"You're ugly."

I gasped. "Rude. SalvaWHORE."

I heard Daniella laughing hard. "SalvaWHORE."

"Good one right?" I asked her laughing as well.

She nodded and smiled too. Damon just had a sad look on his face.

"I'm sorry babe." I leaned over and kissed him. "Feel better?"

"Yes." He smiled.

"You guys are cute together." Daniella stated.

"I know I'm cute, but I don't know about Damon over here." I said but smiled at Damon innocently.

"Damn right you're cute, but I'm sexy." He spoke with a wink.

"You are."
-----------------------------------------------------------

We've been at the grill for a good two hours and Daniella loves hanging out with us but she feels awkward because she is basically being the their wheel.

"Hey Dani. I know you must feel awkward so I want to set you up with someone." I stated while eating a frie and leaning into Damon.

"Who is this someone?"

"Just a friend of mine." I spoke looking around I spot Tyler at the pool table. "I'll be right back."

Walking over to the pool tables to talk to Tyler, I could her Damon groaned.

"Hey Ty." I smiled. "I have a question."

"Hey Kay. What's up?"

"My friend Daniella over there sitting with Damon, is kind of third wheeling so I told her I would set her up with you."

He looked over towards her and I seen Daniella blush.

"Sure but I would have to get to know her first."