Getting To Know Them

Evan's POV:
Tadashi wanted to sing with me wow oh god, I told him I know people who could help out, so I excused myself to go call the Mark leaving Tadashi to deal with everyone else. Mark answered right away.
Mark: Helo
Evan: Mark!! I need you ASP!
Mark: For what?
Evan: Do you remmeber Tadashi?
Mark: Hell yea! You're brother how could I forget?
Evan: Well hes alive and wants to sing...
Mark: WOW! K I'LL BE THERE WITH JACK,DYLAN,JAKE!
       "YO TADASHI" He hears me and comes over "Yea?" "I have people coming to help out and you know them" I smile "Who?" "Mark,Dylan and Jake" I smile seeing his face light up "I'M GOING TO CRY!" he legit started crying on my chest and I hug him "Don't cry" I giggle "How can I not?!" I left his head up by the chin to look at me "Breath Tadashi breath" he starts claiming down and whips the tears off "You good man?" "Yea" I smile at him "Their be here soon" I say as we walk back to the group "Uh Evan you never really introduce me to the guys" Tadashi said learning on me "Oi shit right I'll introduce you too them!" I say back running with him "Guys I didn't really introduce you so Tadashi this is Brock aka Moo" "Hello Tadashi" "He's mostly like the mom around here.." I whispered making him giggle "Anyway!This is Tyler the giant aka Wildcat" "Sup dude" Tadashi nodded "This is Lui the 2nd smallest" "HELLO DO YOU LIKE GUMMY WORMS?!" He said in his kid voice which surprised Tadashi "This is Brain aka Terroriser" "Sup" he said high fiving him "This is David aka DaithideNolga" "Hey bud it's Daithidenogla here" he says shaking his hand "And the two earlier you asked about are Jonathan aka Delirious and Luke aka Cartoonz"  hey say hey "This is Marcel aka Basicallyidowrk" "Wassup dude!" "This is Craig aka Miniladd" "Hello!" "And Scotty aka Fourzer0seven" "Sup dude" he said winking at Tadashi "And last, but not least you're brother!" I swing my arms in the air smiling Tadashi smiled and bear hugged me lifting me up were I can't touch the ground hugging back missing these types of hugs from him.