Transformed

Prologue (kind of)

"I'm scared Sam. They're coming after me. I'm one of the last." She cries silently into his chest, feeling it rise and go down.

"As long as I'm alive, no one can hurt you."

Pulling away from him to look deep into his eyes she whispers,

"I was worried you'd say that."

McKealy is a vampire. Yes, a real vampire. Although she is not like most. Her Heart was purred as a child. She does not want to kill anyone, and tried helping her family stop. They couldn't. She still loved her family of course, but she couldn't go on knowing that they were killing innocent people.

So she left.

She moved deeper into the woods near a new vampire's nest. But she lived in the trees. Feasting on dear and occasionally bears. Yes, Bears. She was so bad ass that she took on freaking bears.

She thought she could survive living alone. She thought she would never be found.

But just as in every story, this one goes a little cray too. She does not never get found. She if found by three men. One having the name of Sam, one Dean, and the other Castiel. They tried to kill her at first, but upon realizing she really did not want to hurt anyone they took her with them. Being a vampire, she could help hint down the others.

So that was just a brief outline of the story. And don't worry all you Destiel shippers. Destiel will happen in this story. If you're not ok with it leave. Anyways... That's just a little sneak peak. Just a warning this book may screw up the story a lot but I think that's kinda what fan fic is about. Unless ur continuing the story. Oops.