Chapter 2

"Here this will make you feel better." McKealy whispered to the silently sleeping Sam. She placed a warm cloth over his head. "You'll need it. I'm gonna have to do a lot in the morning."

"So... What about Dean?" Cas suddenly speaks up feeling awkward.

"I'll get to him don't worry." She smiles and Cas lunges back.

"What? Oh yeah, the fangs." She frowned and looked back at Sam who's eyes were fluttering open. She took the cloth off of his forehead and rubbed a thumb across his scar. "It'll be healed soon." She smiles again, this time wider than before.

"Why'd you help us ? You could have left us. You could've let Dean die. You're a vampire for gods sake! You could've feasted on Dean. You could've just laughed at Sam... At me. Why would you just save him. It's not like he was fond of you and I'm sure you know that. You even asked to come back to the motel. A stinky, gross, horrible quality hotel. Not even the nicest vampire would tolerate this. Yet here you are catering for your enemy as the devil did to Jesus. Now tell me. Why are you here." Cas's cockiness pissed McKealy off to no end.

"Look, when I was a kid I never really fit in with the other pure born vampires. I was nice and HATED the taste of blood. Then one day, a women came up to me. She was tall and had long black hair... Pretty terrifying. She covered my mouth and took me away. We landed behind a tree deep in the forest. There she explained that I was one in a million. I was not as bad as all thought. I... I didn't quite understand at the time, but what she was about to do would change my life. She put a hand to my chest. Pre-pubescent may I add. Just so you're sure." Castiel laughed to himself, then waves the back of his hand at McKealy, ushering her to continue her story.

"A light began to appear where her hand was, and of course I began to cry. I was unsure if I was being healed, saved, cursed, murdered. All I knew was that there was a mysterious women that took me away and made light appear on my chest. My pre-pubescent chest... Then, as if by magic I was lifted up slowly. Up unto the tree tops. I stood there, or, stayed there. My eyes started to burn as the tears faded."

McKealy paused. The story was rather emotional to her. She had never told anyone about it and when she told Castiel, her heart sank. That's the day she left her family.

"Carry on. Please. It's so interesting." Castiel knew that floating unto the tree tops and having a magic women touch you sound unbelievably strange, but considering all he's seen, he had no right AT ALL to say that what she was saying was not true.

"After that I blinked. Not even a millisecond passed and we were back in the nest where I was supposed to be. She leaned down very far. Her lips sat right at my ear as she whispered,

Your heart has been purred

And so has your soul

Leave this place now

Before fate takes its toll."

Castiel was about to say something right when Sam woke fully up. "What's going on? Who are you? Am I dead? What happened? Is Dean ok? Why is it so dark? Are you sure I'm not dead?" McKealy let out a tiny giggle peering over to where the sleepy Sam lay his head.

"I'm McKealy I am nursing you back to health." She grinned, careful not to how her teeth. "Is that alright with you?" McKealy spoke slowly standing up. Sam let his eyes wander down her body, and back up. And back down and back up. McKealy simply stood there, smirk on her face. "Oh yeah! It's totally fine with me! Stay as long as you want to, I really mean it." McKealy let another giggle slip and she tilted her head down. Her hair then his her face briefly.

Then real trouble happened. Dean was waking up. He would remember her. He would hate her. He would try and kill her.

DEAN'S POV

As my eyes began to adjust to the faint light above me I realized I was back in the shitty motel we'd pledged to stay in. Then I heard muffled voices. Sam's, Cas's and... A female voice? I shrugged running my hands through my hair and rubbing my eyes. If there was a girl around, dammit I was gonna' look good. "Hey guys." I leaned up to stand on one elbow calmly, not wanting to be too obvious to the girl. I was rather enchanting. "Hello Dean. If you don't remember me," the girl turned revealing a familiar face. Too familiar like... Gross familiar if that makes sense. That's when it all came flooding back. The fight, the vampires, the stab.

"Get the fuck out of here before I put a steak through your heart." I didn't give her the chance to finish what she was going to say. She a devil bound to hell. She deserves to die, and i would be happy be to be the one to kill her. "Dean, she's not as bad as you think." Cas starts but it's no use. I was already out of my bed charging towards her.

Flinging my arm out to her shoulder I rammed her against the wall, despite the sharp pain spreading up from my abdomen. I took out my wooden steak I held from the night before. I held right at her chest, very impressive may I add, and whispered to her for what I thought would be the last time: "goodbye."