Wont catch me slipping

Ari

I moved around the club with ma bitches behind me I was here looking for a good time I swayed over to the bar sitting down as ma girls was checking out the club.

"we good"shay said in her bluetooth

"we good over here to"kelly said into hers

"ight have fun"i said than turned off ma bluetooth looking et Charles the bartender I flagged him down he came over with a big smile on his face asz he seen me.

"Mrs.Ari hey boo what can I get you"

"hey Char the usual"i said turning around listening to the song tha was blasting out the speakers.

"here you go babe ima see you later I got some thing for you to"he said winking et me

"ight boo"i grabbed ma drink n made ma way to the vip loune where shay and kelly was already standing I nodded to the bouncer n walked up to where the real party was et. I was walking pass a group of dudes wen one happened to grabbed me I looked down et dude hand n turned ma nose up n ma girls drew they gun as they seen him grabbed me.

"whoa ma bad no need for violence"he let go of ma hand putting his up n surrender.

"its alright girls"

"you sure"kelly asked I nodded ma head n they lowered they guns

"wha u want"

"just ya time"he said n inhaled the smoke than blowing it out.

"maybe next time boo"i signaled ma girls to follow me we went to our usuall corner I could feel him looking et ma asz so I put a lil step into ma walk.

"girl why you aint get with tha. you know u aint have nun in a few years"shay said I rolled my eyes.

"nah im cool but deep down I knew I needed it .

For the rest of the night me n my girls was having a ball niggas sending us bottles, how's keep staring, n the weed in my system got me gone . the liquor in my system got me feeling good but nobody won't catch me slipping .