A five person team?

Sorry for not updating yesterday guys but I have had family over for the 4th and my birthday (woooohoooo Canada day) and fucking destiny and the Crota 390 raid, GAHHH. So if you have a PlayStation and want this annoying bastard on your friends list OREO15_xsniper is my name. Let's get started

When I woke up I noticed that there was a small lump in the bed with me. I remember what happened yesterday and I was thinking about what ruby did until I heard a chuckle that ripped me from my thoughts. I opened my eyes to see Ozpin looking at me and ruby with Glynda standing behind him with a disapproving look on her face.

Y/n: Uhhhhh...it's not what it looks like?

Ozpin: So it's not just young love happening at my school? Don't worry Y/n, it's quite alright.

Glynda's face went bright red and she got an expression that you'll make Satan himself cower in fear.

Glynda: OZPIN HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING, SOMETHING INAPPROPRIATE COULD HAVE BEEN HAPPENING HERE, THE BOTH SHOULD BE SUSPENDED!!!

Ozpin: Glynda, Glynda, Glynda...calm yourself, your scarring the pups and soon the pack will come down on you.

As Ozpin finished that WBY, JNPR, and who I can only assume is CFVY rush through the door and tackle Glynda.

Ozpin: See what I mean Glynda, never threaten one of the pack unless you can handle it. Now Y/n, I am here to tell you that you will be on the first five man team in all of beacons history.

Y/n: What team might that be?

Ozpin: Your girlfriends team, team RWBY.

All: WHAT!?!?

Sorry guys and gals but I have to cut this one short because I want some sleep tonight. I WILL GET BACK ONTO MY NORMAL SCHEDULE SOON FOR THOSE OF YOU WONDERING. With that I say have a wonderful 4th and a happy past Canada day. Cheers