Chapter One- Happily Ever After?

Belle and Harry danced across the floor as everyone clapped along. Sweeping Belle off her feet, (literally) Harry brought her lips to his and kissed her. Belle was overjoyed. One month after she broke the curse, Harry got down on one knee and proposed. Now here they were, 6 months later, dancing the night away. Belles beautiful dress swooped and swayed every time he twirled her around. His blue and gold tuxedo matched with her white, blue and gold dress that went past her feet. Gold roses sat in her hair and his golden hair was dyed with a sky blue bow. Chip ran over to her Belle and hugged her waist. Laughing, she picked him up. "Chip! You look stunning!" She cured as she set him down. Indeed he did, with his gold and white mini tuxedo with a stunning gold bow, he looked better then the average boy. Chip ran off to his mother, and Harry took Belles hand, twirling her around.

9 months later

Belle rubbed her swollen stomach. She was 9 months pregnant with her baby girl, Lilliana. The baby was expected to be due any day now, so Harry had turned his protective side on. Harry walked in the room and kissed Belle. They kissed until Belle clutched her stomach. "What's wrong?" He asked, letting her lean on him for support. "The baby, she's coming" Belle said weakly. Walking Belle to the bedroom they had prepared for this reason, he set her down on the bed carefully and the castles medic walked in. Harry squeezed Belles hand and smiled. "I will not leave your side" "Thank you Harry" Belle exclaimed and hugged him.

After 3 hours of hard labour, little Lilliana was finally welcomed into the world. Watching Belle hold the little bundle of joy, their bundle of joy, Harry let his tears come as he hugged Belle. Lilliana grabbed his nose with her tiny fingers. "She's a strong one!" Harry exclaimed as he playfully poked her nose. Carefully, Belle put Lilliana in her cradle and Harry kissed her. It seemed like happily ever after. It felt like destiny. It felt unreal. But it was real.

3 weeks later

Belle rose out of bed and walked to hither nursery. Pulling a crying Lily out of her cradle, she fed her and brought her into the dining room. The chef had made a special breakfast, for it was the three week anniversary of Lilliana's birth. Harry was waiting for them at the table. Getting up to kiss her, Belle placed Lily in her chair and kissed him. Pulling away, Harry's face was pale. "Are you alright honey?" Belle asked. "I..." was all Harry managed to say before he sank to his knees, and then fell to the ground ill. Belle screamed and picked him up, letting him lean on her. The medic came in and helped him to the bedroom. Belle sank to her knees in sobs, crying for Harry. She didn't know if he was alright.