Trapped

I'm back! 😆

~~~~~

Baekhyun's Pov

I opened my eyes to see after a long time that the wolf in front of me paused and it sat down opting to stare at me with its deep brown eyes.

My breathing stilled and my hands released the tight grip on the creature. Then suddenly quick as a raindrop, he leaned forward and lapped my face once.

My mouth trembled as I held in the desire to break down because was he only tasting me? But after a couple of licks and my tears gone, he leaned down towards my bloody hand.

Is he going to claw it now?

I squeezed my eyes shut and felt the gentlest lick on my hand and it actually hurt less. He finally pulled away and backed up so I decided to stand but when I tried to turn away, the wolf growled and I paused in my path.

I stared at him wanting to tell his intentions but the wolf only stared back. Each wrong step I took, he snarled at me and once I followed him, he gave a satisfied bark before leading the way.

He never looked back once probably because he knew that I couldn't escape and even if I did, he'll probably catch me.

Soon I found myself staring at that place again. Discolored walls, thorns encasing the whole area, broken windows, wiltered plants and just a place I wouldn't want to be in.

Surprisingly, the inside once I really stopped and observed it was clean-super clean. Wide spans of area with furniture decorated from the Victorian era.

My fingers brushed against the wall as I watched the wolf in front of me leading the way. Its muscles tensed as it moved stealthily along the hall with its tail swishing mildly slow as pride and arrogance oozed out in waves.

I noticed my forgotten backpack that I flung carelessly by the broken window so I retracted my steps to get to it. But before I can, the wolf rumbled a threatening noise as I tried to get my message across.

~~~~~

3rd  Person's Pov

"My bag is up there. I need to get it." Baekhyun stated as he ignored the wolf's piercing glare and opted to walk towards the staircase.

Without warning, the ebony beast ran and knocked Baekhyun down pinning him on the ground. A gasp escaped Baekhyun's lips as the wolf snarled at him as if warning him to not make bold moves.

Just then a small dust caused Baekhyun's nose to twitch and unnoticeably sneezed. It startled the wolf a bit causing him to fall on its bottom as something weird happened.

Its fur shrank as its limbs transformed to that of humans, and after all that a young man was in place of the ferocious wolf before.

Baekhyun blinked once...twice...three times before he scooted away quickly backwards.

The wolf human still had a huge frown on yet Baekhyun found him harmless with his big ears, large eyes, and messy hair.

Without waiting for the wolf human to react, Baekhyun scrambled upstairs and grabbed his backpack but before he can feel it, it was snatched away from him.

"Give it back." Baekhyun demanded shockingly because a wolf just turned into a human.

"No." Came the first word the wolf had spoken.

"You can talk?" Baekhyun asked surprised.

"Of course I can I'm a werewolf, stupid." Chanyeol grumbled before walking down the stairs.