Prophecy

Baekhyun scrunched his eyebrows.

What kind of dream was that? Who was that baby and the people-why do they look awfully like his parents?

Before he can dwell on it further, Chanyeol who was wrapped in his many blankets and rugs, peaked an eye open as he observed the human.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Chanyeol asked as he questioned the smaller. Is he going to try and escape again? Well it's no use anyways.

"Yeah I'll go to sleep." Baekhyun answered before he stood up ready to go back in his room.

"Yah! Where are you going? Sleep here." Chanyeol demanded and as if getting his point across he created a small room for the other.

"It's ok I'll g-" Baekhyun began when Chanyeol interrupted him.

"I insist. Come here human and sleep." Chanyeol ordered almost adding or I'll boil the bunny alive in front of you.

Reluctantly, Baekhyun shuffled over and lie down on the farthest part of the rug before slowly closing his eyes.

He felt a small weight of something spread over him and he saw a blanket pressed all the way to his shoulder.

Baekhyun was confused wasn't the wolf trying to scare him to death awhile ago so why was he so different now?

As he heard the snores of the wolf's loud rumbling, he jolted in shock before slowly peeling the blanket away. He sat up and tip toed towards the door but a creak made Chanyeol alert and awake.

He looked accusingly at the human who was close to the door hand already placed on the knob.

Chanyeol narrowed his slits at the human before asking "What are you doing?"

Baekhyun was about to turn the knob and run to his door when Chanyeol only deepened his frown.

"I just want to go to my room." Baekhyun murmured.

"Why?" Chanyeol questioned again halfway ready to stand up.

"You snore and it's loud." Baekhyun complained in which Chanyeol looked offended before Baekhyun added "And I need to feed Cookie."

"Cookie?" Chanyeol asked confused.

"My bunny." Baekhyun replied before finally twisting the door open.

Chanyeol followed the smaller who entered his room and scooped the white fluffball up. Baekhyun cooed at the bunny before asking Chanyeol if he had any food for Cookie.

"No. I'm not providing food to that thing. Didn't he eat like three hours ago? I'd rather eat it than feed it." Chanyeol declared with a proud puff of his chest.

"Aww Cookie it's ok I'll make you something." Baekhyun cooed again before holding the small fluffball against his chest.

"Are you ignoring me? He doesn't need to eat! Just go back to sleep!" Chanyeol huffed as he stomped his foot angrily.

Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a look before he turned his attention back to the bunny. He maneuvered towards the kitchen with Chanyeol grumpily stomping behind him.

The smaller was peeking through the creaking cabinets before he asked Chanyeol where he got all his food.

The taller didn't answer and left Baekhyun guessing about the location. Outside, it seemed that morning was approaching as little dim lights streaked across the sky.

In just five days...Baekhyun thought happily as he peered at the window...will be my twenty-first birthday!

Distracted, he didn't see Chanyeol closing up on him and quickly pulled the bunny away. Yelping, Baekhyun looked shocked as Cookie was snatched roughly away from him.

Chanyeol pulled the bunny up by the scruff of his neck and scrutinized at the trembling creature.

"Yah! Chanyeol! Give him back!" Baekhyun shouted and Chanyeol finally focused on the human since he finally addressed him the way he liked.

"What?" Chanyeol asked just to confirm.

"Give me Cookie and don't hurt him." Baekhyun demanded as Chanyeol sighed in annoyance.

"I meant what did you just call me?" Chanyeol commanded.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked unsurely.

"Better." Chanyeol smiled before turning towards the bunny once again as he tried to scare it.

"Stop it! Don't scare him!" Baekhyun warned as he jumped up to only brush his fingers against the bunny's fur for Chanyeol raised the bunny up.

"D-don't! You're going to drop him!" Baekhyun fretted by now his fingers curling around Chanyeol's shirt.

"And why would I do that?" Chanyeol teased but paused as he stared at the worried gaze of the human. His eyes trembling in worry and grip tightened in nervousness.

"Pl-please!" Baekhyun pleaded as Chanyeol finally relented as he slowly brought the bunny down.

Without a word Chanyeol hurriedly walked away from the scene before slamming the door causing Baekhyun to jump a bit.

Chanyeol frowned visibly because his wrist was hurting-and it never happens except that one time.

That night Chanyeol tossed and turned in his blankets as a strange dream appeared.

"Dear child you will receive a tremendous gift in the future, may he/she provide unconditional love to you." The man with a large cape over his shoulders mumbled.

"Huh?" A small child about the age of two asked confused.

"You will understand for your life will be filled with hatred, anger, and sadness but don't worry. I especially gifted a gift for you to dispel your pain. No worries my child for only the best for the best alpha." The man explained even though the child tilted his head confused on one side.

~~~~~

Happy Halloween! 👻👻👻