Chapter 1

Young Ethan

Young Ethan

Young Allie   

Young Allie   

6 years ago
Allie's POV
Me and Ethan were best friends, considering his weight and my coolness it was hard for both of us too find friends, so why not have each other as friends.

As we met in third grade and  we were the coolest kids in school. We each had our own favorite thing, his being food and mines being art. We both got along pretty well and later became best friend.

As the years past, Ethan gained more and more weight, which caused many people to not like him. I was still there for him through it all no matter what his weight was, considering everyone else was being a jackass towards him just because of it.

It was quite rude actually for every time he got bullied I was right there by his side every time, until sixth grade came and I had to move. My dad's job had moved to Tennessee and I had to leave Ethan. When I told him the day I was leaving he was mad but he understood after awhile.

Our parents had each other's numbers, so that we can stay in touch. After getting to Tennessee we called each other nonstop, but that started to change after I started making new friends. I started to not answering his calls or just started saying that I'd call him back later. After awhile he stopping calling me and I stopped calling him. We then forgot about each other.

6 year later right now

It was the middle of the school year and it was almost winter break. I was overly excited to go on a skiing trip with my friends and I.

When I got home from hell that day I was payed a special visit by my dad's boss. He was there to inform us about some special news that I had yet to know about. The whole time he was there I was praying in my room hoping that he would leave, so I could blast Ed Sheeran's music in my room and dance around in my underwear with my favorite oversized hoodie on.

When he left I was about to put my playlist on until my parents called me downstairs. They almost never care about what I'm doing if the house is cleaned, so I don't know why they would care now. By time I got downstairs, they were already waiting for me in the living room. I sat down on the couch ready to ask what they wanted me for until my mom spoke. "Allie, we're moving." Straight forward much "What, why?", I responded. I felt as my heart started beating faster and faster considering all the friends I have,the boys that I'm assuming like me, and the guy that I'm supposably falling in love with. My thoughts of moving were cut off by my dad replying," My job is moving back up to Michigan because it seems as though we are making less money here then we were there."   "Why are we moving then?" I said. My dad continued to speak by saying he is the best seller. I believed this because my dad makes pretty good money working for this company. I have a lot of stuff as it is and I've been on many vacations. I was pretty blessed as I see it.

My mom brought me back to to reality by saying, "You have one week to say goodbye to your friends and to pack to leave and better make this last week matter."    "What about my ski trip?" I responded. " You'll have miss out on it." My mon said.  I sighed sadly as I said ok and headed towards my room.

I couldn't be mad at them. I mean they are doing this to make my life better, so why should I complain. They could be making a college fund for me for all I know. I just had to calm and get ready for the road ahead of me.