Part 4

Allies POV
As the bell rang for my next period,as in free period, my irrelevant teacher has to irrelevantly tell me that my next period is free period. Yeah cause it's not like I have a schedule. The worst thing about it is that I had to stay after class 3 minutes because she wanted to talk to other students first. Wow. Just wow. I could've been eating by then. I brought a whole jar of Nutella to school and I've been craving it all class period. The teacher has the authenticity to waste my time with my Nutella. How dare she. And to think she was a nice teacher. What a shame.

As I left the class the fuckboy from earlier comes up to me. "Hello, I didn't get the chance to properly introduce myself." he said. "Ok...and," "I'd like to introduce myself" " ok, but can we just discuss this at lunch? My Nutella is waiting for me." "Wait.... you bring Nutella to school too?" "Yea why?" "I'll meet you at lunch" "Uh ok" I then escorted myself to the lunch room.

When I sit down, some brunette bitch comes up to me and sits down. "Hello peasant" she said "Hello hoe" she was taken back by my response but I didn't care. "What did I ever do to you?"  She pleaded. " well first of all you just called me a peasant which I'm pretty sure don't exist in America anymore and second of all I just don't like barbies"  "well peasant stay.... away....from....my man" That just made me laugh "why are y'all laughing?" "Well if you think that the boys at this school are men then you're funny" "whatever just stay away from my boyfriend" "mhmm ok now shut the fuck up bitch your disturbing me" "you're so rude" "you're so ugly" she then rolled her eyes and walked away from me. "Cunt bag" I whispered.

"Hiiiii" said the fuckboy as he sat down.        "Hola" "Do you wanna know who I am now?" "Not really but your gonna tell me anyways so why not?" "Ok I'm Ethan" "Ethan who?" "Ethan Louis" "Ethan Grant Bailey Louis?" "That's me" "oh fuck" "Remember me?" "Oh fuck" "Are you gonna say something besides oh fuck?" "Oh fuck"

I then hugged him as tight as I could. He adjusted to it and hugged me back. " Can I breath now?" "No" A few seconds later I let go. "You can breath now" "ok" "I missed you" "I missed you too" "what's up with this sudden glow up" "depression, I no longer eat when I'm depressed. I work out when I'm depressed." " well ok staying on that grind at least..... that was cringe" "you're not cringe you're hot" "what was that?" "Oh nothing" "how did you turn into a fuckboy, you were so innocent.........ok maybe not" "yeaaaaaa.......... I have Nutella"
"I have spoons" " you already know what's about to happen" I then hand him a spoon and we both eat Nutella out of the jar until our free period ended. I was so happy not only did I not have to share my own Nutella, but Ialso get to hang with my long lost best friend that's now super hot. Who knows what's gonna happen next.