Finally Reunited!

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
F/C - Favorite Color
S/F/C - Second Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
F/A - Favorite Anime
F/A/C - Favorite Anime Char
OoooooooooooooooooooooooO
Your pov
"Aaron? Aaron is it you?!" I called as I saw my big brother, Aaron.
"Oh Y/N! There there you are! I wanted you to meet someone." be said as he grabbed my hand and brought me to a house down the street.

Aaron's pov
I was finally going to see my little sister Y/N after so many years! I wonder if she wants want to live with Aph for a bit... "Aaron? Aaron is it you?!" I heard someone say. I turned around to see my little sister. Her long H/C hair was down and she was wearing a F/C shirt with a S/F/C short skirt. Her E/C eyes were sparkling when she saw me. "Oh Y/N! There you are! I wanted you to meet someone!" I almost yelled as I grabbed her hand and dashed to Aph's house.

Aphmau's pov
"Aaron said he was coming over, but he is late." I said as I paced back and forth in the room. Since when is Aaron late? "Aphmau!!! It's for you!" Katelyn called up the stairs. "Coming!" I exclaimed as I almost leaped off my bed.

Your pov
"Ahh! Aaron where are we?" I said as we both got to a house.
"We're at my friend's house. I've been dyeing to introduce you to her!" he exclaimed as he knocked on the door...

Katelyn's pov
I was reading when I heard a knock on the door, "Hey Aaron, uhh Aphmau is upstairs if you-" I started to say as I saw a small girl, who looked to be a little younger than Aphmau, hiding behind Aaron. "Who is that?" I said as I pointed at the girl. Aaron looked at her before saying; "Oh, yeah, this is Y/N, my little sister." "What? Aaron I didn't know you had a little sister!" I said as I invited them in. "Aphmau!!! It's for you!" I exclaimed. "Wait," I said before pointing at her werewolf ears. "I didn't know you were a werewolf Aaron..." I said with a puzzled expression.

Aaron's pov
Katelyn answered the door and we had a long conversation. But then she said; "Wait," she pointed at my sister's werewolf ears... "I didn't know you were a werewolf Aaron..." she said with the silliest face ever. Uh oh, dang it, Y/N why did you leave them out? My Irene... "Uh.. Actually, Y/N here is adopted, yeah,.. Adopted..." I said in a panic. "H-hi. It's nice to meet you..." Y/N said in all our surprise.

Your pov
I was soo nervous,.. I am normal around Aaron, but he's my brother, I was homeschooled so I only knew Aaron and Melissa as friends... I managed to say; "H-hi. It's nice to meet you..."

|It's like 3am and I'm tired, I am thinking about putting the other story on hold for this one because this is also like a MyStreet x reader one too! But ultimately Zane X Reader! Also, Dante will be helping me with this story too! 556 words! Bai bai my SHIPPING ARMY !!!😜|