I'm Not Social!

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
F/C - Favorite Color
S/F/C - Second Favorite Color
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
F/A - Favorite Anime
F/A/C - Favorite Anime Char
OoooooooooooooooooooooooO
Aphmau's pov
I basically 'Garrothed' the door open and ran down the stairs to see Katelyn, Aaron, and some other girl sitting down talking. "Hey Aaron, who's this?" I said, gesturing towards the small girl.
"Oh, right! Aphmau, Y/N. Y/N, Aphmau." he said. He seemed so happy "Soo Aaron, you said we were gonna hang out!" I said. Oh Irene, am I jealous? "Well, yeah,.. But then Y/N showed up, wait,.. Did I tell you that she's my little sister?" he said.

Your pov
I wanna be part of this conversation too... "Uhh, Aphmau? Right?" I managed to choke out. "And i- yeah?" she said, she seemed aggravated though. "It's nice to meet you!" I said, I stepped out and didn't go hide behind Aaron. I wanted to hug her, she seemed so nice. And her scent was similar to Aaron's...

--time skip 4 hours brought to you by; Ross--

Aphmau's pov
"Y/N is the best Aaron! Thank you for letting me go to the mall with her!" I shouted, Y/N's hand in mine,I grabbed his big, muscular, arm, |Someone please kill me 🔪| and hugged him. I let go of Y/N. "That's awesome, Y/N did you have fun?" he said.

Your pov
Aaron made me go to the mall with someone I didn't even know... But we had soo much fun! Aphmau grabbed my hand and said; "Y/N is the best, Aaron! Thank you for letting me go to the mall with her!" I'm the best? Wow, someone nice as her, thinks I'm the best? Heh... At least Aaron is dating a nice girl... "That's awesome, Y/N did you have fun?" he asked. "Yeah!" I playfully said; "Your girlfriend is awesome!"
"W-what?!" they both said, with red faces. "Well, you seemed soo close and I just thought that...," I said, still toying with him. "What? No! Y/N were just friends!" Aaron quickly said. "Yeah." Aphmau echoed. "Yeah, friends just, friends..." I walked away smirking...

Aaron's pov
"Uhh Aphmau, I was wondering if little Y/N could live with you temporarily..." I said nervously. "Oh.. Well I dunno.." where would she stay?" she asked me. "In the basement, where else silly!" I said playfully. "No!" she snapped. "Vlyad is staying down there!" she continued. "Oh..." I bowed my head in defeat. But I don't want her to go home next week. I want her to stay,.. "Hey I heard someone needed a place to stay~" Travis said as he walked in. "Yea.., Aaron's little sister, she will have to go home next week..." Aphmau said, cautiously. "Yeah, she-" I started when I saw Y/N jump on Travis, piggyback style. "Oh, right, Aaron this is Y/N, we met yesterday and we've been hanging out!" Travis said, his playful highschool side was showing. "I'll just go see Kawaii~Chan ok?" Aphmau said as she walked away... "Haha! Travis I found you!" Y/N said with a giddy smile. "Travis, Y/N is my little sister..." I said. At least she's talking to people and not hiding in a corner... "Oh, well isn't that surprising!" he exclaimed, her still on his back. "Hehe! Hi Aaron! She shouted. "Hey Y/N! I see you've been busy!" I said, pushing my thoughts away...

--Time Skip 5 days later brought to you by; Garroth's Door--

(start music)
Aphmau's pov
"WELL I'M SORRY BUT THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO!!!"
"WELL I CANT JUST LET HER LEAVE!!! HER PARENTS WON'T EVEN BE HOME TO GREET HER!!!"
We were fighting, Aaron and I, he kept begging me to let Y/N stay, but there is no room... What do I do?
"I'm so sorry,.. Aaron... Maybe she can stay with someone else?" I said, as we both cooled down... Aaron said, "Like who?"

Your pov
"Travis! Get back here mister!" I said as I chased him around the room. "BWAHAHAHA the last TACO is mine!!!" he exclaimed, doing an evil laugh. "Haha oh really now?" I said, before tackling him and grabbing the TACO. "Awww man, fine, you win." he said, sitting up.

Travis's pov
We were watching frozen but then we got into a fight about the last TACO and now, she's gonna eat it... "Awww man, fine, you win." I said, sitting up. She just had to tackle me for that TACO... Wait, yeah, I get it,.. It's a TACO, of course she overdid it... "Hey guys! I'm back and i-" Dante called as he walked in. "Hey Dante hows it goin!?" I said, with a little smile. "Yeah it's been good, but who is that?" Dante said walking towards me and Y/N. "Oh her? That's Y/N, she's my best friend, and also Aaron's little sister." I said, as Y/N hid behind me. Well, she is shy... "Y/N? Wow, that's pretty." he said, with a little smirk. "Dante, bro, have you seen Garroth or Laurence anywhere?" I said looking back at Y/N" "Nah, but Laurence was at the park earlier..." he said, but I was still looking at the frightened Y/N. "Oh, well let's find them! Little Y/N here should have some friends!" I said. "Here..," Y/N said, handing me the TACO. "What? But you fought for it...." I said, "Its for you!" she said, but after Dante left, she hugged me, I felt that feeling,that I felt about Katelyn...

Laurence's pov
"Hey Cadenza, what brings you back to Phoenix Drop?" I said, walking towards her. "Oh nothing! I just wanted to see how you and everyone else were doing!" she said in her British accent. Where is she from again? In pretty sure she's NOT from Great Britain "Oh, Hahaha. Sorry, but what are you REALLY here for?" I said, with a little smirk. "Well..." she stated to say, "...I wanted to talk to you about Aphmau..." she finished, and I was sure that I was blushing. "O-ok..." I said. "Hey Laurence! My man! I want to introduce you to someone!" I heard a very familiar voice call. I turned around to see Dante, Travis, and some small child behind them, but she's holding Travis's hand.

|Haha phew! That took some time! Well there are 1091 words in this chapter! Anyways, bai bai my SHIPPING ARMY !!!|