Saitou Yakumo X Reader Oneshots

Yakumo is my very good friend and also my crush. I have know Yakumo ever since when we were kids. I know he was born with heterochromia iridis. Which mean his left eye is red and he can have the ability to see ghosts and spirits. When we were 15 years old, we got separate. Yakumo ran away home and you never see him ever since. Now I am 20 years old. I always live where there are bunch spirited in my house and I was so scared for a long time and I decided to called an expert to asked the spirit away from my house.
So I went down town and finding who are the expert to get rid of the spirits

2 min passed, I have finally found the place. As I went over, I turn the doorknob.
"Excuse me, I needed help." I came in.
What I see the person face. I have never thought I would see that person again. It was Saitou Yakumo.
"Hello Miss, do you need help?" He said with poker face.
"Y-yakumo, do you remember me?" I feel happy to see him again, but scared if he doesn't remember me.
"(Y-y/n).....is that really you?" I nodded my head.
When I was about to run over him to get him a hug, but I heard the door knob turned.
I looked over and see a girl. She have a pink hair, with bunch of pink clothes all over her. Then she ran next to Yakumo. I was very shocked. So I put my calm face.
"Hi, my name is Haruka. I am Yakumo's assistance." She point him next to her.
I am hurt to see that Yakumo is very close to someone that he never does. Only I am.
I just think he have finally change. He maybe have someone change him to become normal like others. I am happy for him.
"Miss, do you need help?" This girl, Haruka, came close to me.
"Oh yes. I do need help. When I moved in. I kept hearing things. I don't really know what to do. Please come help me. Please get rid of it." I asked the girl.
"Of course. I will be right back. And Yakumo, I am getting something and we can help this lady. Bye" Haruka left the room. Except me and Yakumo. "I am happy to see you again, Yakumo. " I try to put a smile, but I can't. It hurt me to see Yakumo like someone else.
"It is very nice to see you again. How are you since we got separated?" I was shocked and wanted to cry.
"I-i.....miss... you, Yakumo" I started in tears.
"I miss you too, (Y/n). Please come and stay with me like you always do. I love you,(Y/n)." I started blushing like crazy.
"But.....but you already have Haruka. I don't know if you still love me again. She is the one changed you to become normal like others. I can't change you like last time when I kept trying to changed you, but stayed by your side." I cried.
Yakumo came and hug me tight. I know he really do love me. I don't know what to do anymore. I just miss him so much. I really wanted to stay by his side foever.
"(Y/n), listen to me. You are the only one changed me. You show me who I am. I become to noticed by you. I am happy that I have fallen for you. You make me happy not like others. You are really amazing person. Seeing you by my side make me feel very special. I love you, (Y/n)." He hug me eve, tighter like not letting me go.
I started crying on his shoulder.
"I love you, Yakumo." We both kiss about 8 min later. We heard the door open and we stop kissing each other. It was Haruka came back and seem confused about me and Yakumo. 
I am glad to know that Yakumo haven't changed since then. I do miss him. I am happy to see him again.