i really like you / •

"Teeqo and kelly will share a tent and I'm with cheo." Tommy announced making the boys laugh. I'm in love with Kelly this can't be right, I mean I never though that I will be sleeping with her in a tent!

"Hey swede wanna set everything up?" She asked getting her bags from the trunk "Uhh yeah." I replied getting the extra rent from cheo's car and my bags.

"Let me help you guys." Cheo stated grabbing my bags and setting it down next to nordan and apex's tent "Kelly wanna join the other guys find wood?" Cheo asks "yes!" She squeals running up to them making me and cheo alone.

"What do you feel?" He asks opening the bag "mixed emotions." I smile helping him with the tent. "Just express your love, tell her the truth that you love her." He went on putting the tent together.

"We got the wood!" Kelly shouted with the guys at her back, God she's gorgeous, her voice and her personality.

"Oh the tent is done!" She chuckles dropping all the wood down and picking her bags up "Kelly!" Nordan blurted "opps?" She smirked and set her bags inside the tent.

"Food will be ready in 20 so you guys go better fix your place to sleep later." Cheo said putting up the bonfire in the middle of our circle of tents.

"Hey you need help?" I ask Kelly "well yes, yes I need help." She smiles, God that smile always kills me.

I help Kelly with her bags and set up the air-mattress with her.

Minutes later cheo was done cooking and we were all talking about life and stuff, little by little the guys went to their tents which me and Kelly were the only ones left.

The cool air breeze from the wind mixed with the hot bonfire made this more stressful to tell her my feelings. The sky was great, stars were shining and the moon was visible.

"Hey wanna go to sleep? It's kinda late." Kelly asks putting her hand over my shoulder "can I ask you something?" I nervously ask, "well yes mr swede anything for you" she smiled kneeling down in front of me.

"Uh-huh I don't know what to tell, look I have feelings for you and I don't know how to say it until now." Her facial expression changed "Like I really like you not as a friend but as something else you know." I try to explain but she immediately hugged me.

"I like you too jakob." Kelly mumbles, I wrap my hands around her giving a full hug.

"Come on let's go sleep now, Jakob." She smirked dragging me to the tent.